Turk Planned To Stab barack obama

Templar

I'm a square
The honeymoon is over...

Turk Planned To Stab Barack Obama - World - Javno

TURKISH POLICE OPERATION Turk Planned To Stab Barack Obama The man who introduced himself as an Al-Jazeera reporter confessed he was planning to stab Obama during his visit to Turkey.

American authorities have confirmed that the Turkish police have arrested a man in Istanbul on Friday, who was planning on killing American President Barack Obama during his visit to Turkey, the Jerusalem Post writes.

Spokesperson of the American secrete service says that the life of US President Obama was never threatened.

Although the identity of the arrested man was not officially published, or any details about the whole case, Saudia Al Watan paper wrote that the arrested man who planned to assassinate Obama was Syrian.

According to this paper, the man had a press accreditation and introduced himself as a reporter for the Al-Jazeera network. He supposedly confessed that he was planning to stab Obama and that he had three other accomplices. Al-Jazeera wrote in its press release that its staff members do not know the arrested man.

HK4U

mrlarry

Obama actually bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia this past week! It's almost like he's tring to get under our skin! Who is he trying to represent? Who does he work for? I thought it was us? Well.... it's supposed to be!

KimberPB

When he says America who is he referring to? He does not speak for me that is for sure. Then again if a majority of American voters voted for him that does kind of make you wonder.

Last I checked our pledge and our money all say "One Nation Under GOD." This nation was founded on Christian principles. That is also why this nation is so blessed.

Anyone know if Obama actually even knows our pledge of allegiance???

Last I checked our pledge and our money all say "One Nation Under GOD." This nation was founded on Christian principles. That is also why this nation is so blessed.

Actually our currency states "In God we trust". I agree though, this country needs to get back to basics. It's a shame but, in some schools, you can't even say "God bless you" when someone sneezes anymore. We should be "One nation under God, with liberty and justice for all" once again.

Last edited:

Scarecrow

well he doesn't respect the flag enough to put his hand on his heart while everyone else does...

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blammoammo.com