Tulsa Gun Show

surfcc

My brother sent me an email about a gun show he attended in Tulsa yesterday. I'm so jealous! Here in the PRMA, we don't have big gun shows like that!

I Went to the world's largest gun show in Tulsa yesterday. Bigger crowd than I've ever seen at Disney on their busiest day. People buying all types of AR's right and left. Cash dealing with no trace of ownership. The "Wild West" if you will.

Ted Kennedy and company will have a hard time coming for the guns in this part of the country because, 1) most are purchased at guns shows and 2) people around here are armed to the teeth.

Just thought you'd like to know what's going on in Oklahoma. Gotta get back to tending to the horses and chickens. Think I'll ride Trigger to the corner store to pick up some brown eggs for breakfast. Yee ha.

Yep. Every other person there was carrying signs stuck in the end of gun barrels For Sale. You could not buy pistols from a dealer if you were from out of state but lots of selling going on in the walkways. I got there at 10:30 no popular ammo left. Lots of empty pallets where it had been. Saw buses from Il,NH and all over that had chartered in. Good show 4000 plus tables.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back