Trump touts election review efforts in Arizona, Texas: ‘Created a movement’

opsspec1991

Trump touts election review efforts in Arizona, Texas: ‘Created a movement’

Former President Donald Trump has been quite vocal in his support for post-election audits to root out potential voter fraud in the handful of swing states where he was narrowly defeated by now-President Joe Biden last November.

At a rally in Arizona on Saturday evening, Trump made clear that he isn’t afraid to defend his victories, either.

“All over the country”

As the Washington Examiner reported, the former president was speaking of an ongoing independent review of the 2020 election results in Arizona’s Maricopa County when he brought up a newly announced, GOP-backed legislative effort in Texas to audit the results in its largest counties.

Trump said that “even though I won Texas by a lot,” he recalled telling Texas legislators, “I said, ‘You should do it because you’ll find out what’s going on in this country.’ It’s crazy.”

The former president went on to praise the “brave and unyielding conservative warriors in the Arizona state Senate” who had ordered the Maricopa County audit despite heavy resistance.

He said that in the process, they’d “created a movement all over the country.”

“If you look at what’s going on all across [the country], they’ve come from so many different states to look at your audit procedures,” Trump said, according to the Examiner. “They go back, and I’ll call them. I’ll say, ‘How did you like it? What did you think?’ They said, ‘We don’t believe it,’ and then, they’re starting their own audits now. That’s what’s happening. They’re coming and looking.”

“We need a forensic audit”

Trump’s comments on Texas referred to the introduction of H.B. 241, dubbed the “Texas Voter Confidence Act,” which would authorize forensic audits of the 2020 election by independent third parties.

If passed, the bill would direct Gov. Greg Abbott (R), Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick (R), and House Speaker Dade Phelan (R) to appoint an independent third party to conduct a forensic audit of each precinct in every county in the state with a population greater than 450,000.

That audit would begin Nov. 1, 2021, and be completed no later than February 1, 2022, with a comprehensive public report of any “anomalies or discrepancies in voter data, ballot data, or tabulation” no later than March 1, 2022, according to reports.

“We need a forensic audit to uncover all the voter fraud,” state Rep. Steve Toth (R), who introduced the measure, said in a statement.

“The Texas Voter Confidence Act is a product of those meetings and a direct request from the voters who sent me to Austin. Texans want to know more about the claims of voter fraud and deserve to have confidence in their elections,” he added. “The Office of the Attorney General has prosecuted over 500 election fraud cases and is investigating 400 more. Voters want to know that their legal vote counts and matters.”

Read more: https://www.patriotnewsalerts.com/trump-created-a-movement/

My thoughts:

When is the Supreme Court going to act, to reverse the Presidential election, after all of these items have been proven all over the country?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pirragora3