True "Neighborhood Watch"

BIGJOHN621

We hear of the sloths and losers in the news. They publicize to the nth degree all of the missteps by our tired soldiers and politicize every issue that happens. Why are these stories like Sgt. Weichel not front page? A true "neighborhood watch" hero. Unfortunately, the neighborhood was in Afghanistan. My gratitude to all who have served, and my tears for his family. Want to spend government money on social programs? They should take care of his fiancee and 3 children forever for the debt we all owe them. Not in this life, unfortunately.

World News - US soldier dies saving Afghan girl

Makes me proud to have been a National Guardsman. May he rest in peace, and may his kids know that Daddy died as a hero in anyone's book. Hooah!

It's the true hero's you rarely hear about. They go about their lives not always knowing the impact they have on others. I know people locally that work in the public safety world. I've talked to them about the lives they have impacted through their jobs. That they are hero's. They don't often see it that way. They are just doing their job. If they can have a positive impact in an emergency, they are satisfied.

It's the true hero's you rarely hear about. They go about their lives not always knowing the impact they have on others. I know people locally that work in the public safety world. I've talked to them about the lives they have impacted through their jobs. That they are hero's. They don't often see it that way. They are just doing their job. If they can have a positive impact in an emergency, they are satisfied.

That's what fuels the old cliche Of that they are heroes for the way they live, not because of how they die. Too true.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back