Truck leaving the United States going to Mexico with 268,000 rounds of Assualt Ammo.

Not my words just what I read in paper.
"Mexican customs inspectors seized 268,000 rounds of assault rifle ammunition found in a U.S. truck at a border crossing in Ciudad Juarez, authorities reported Wednesday."
CIUDAD JUAREZ, Mexico (AP) — Mexican customs inspectors seized 268,000 rounds of assault rifle ammunition found in a U.S. truck at a border crossing in Ciudad Juarez, authorities reported Wednesday.

Angel Torres, a spokesman for federal prosecutors in northern Chihuahua state, said a 37-year-old man from Dallas, Texas, was detained for trying to drive the truck across the border from El Paso, Texas.
Torres said the driver, who is being held pending investigation on illegal weapons charges, claimed he had no goods to declare when he arrived at the border Tuesday.
Torres said a gamma-ray inspection of the truck's cargo compartment revealed the presence of metal canisters holding the ammunition. He says the bullets were hidden under pallets in the truck's floor.
Two calibers of ammunition were found, which can be fired by AR-15 and AK-47 assault rifles.
Prosecutors said it was the largest seizure of ammunition in Ciudad Juarez in recent memory.

Read more: Link Removed

Read more: Link Removed

So that's why my local Walmart is out. Clearly they must have bought the ammo a box or two at a time at local gun stores. The way they buy full auto assault rifles, machine guns, grenades and mortars. Which my Walmart actually told me they don't carry?

I wish they'd bring that ammo to my house. I'll make sure it isn't wasted or turned over to criminals. Except, maybe the odd round or two.

Ya know it might have been turned over the the drug cartel...At over 1,000 feet per second!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back