Troll Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be controversial just for the sake of it. Attention seekers, not trolls...

Sometimes it feels good to make noise and get peoples attention. The empty can rattles the most. Peace and contentment come from within.

The video posted there: Another example of the empty can. A Christian, a believer in salvation through the promise of Jesus will not need to send his or her money to someone who claims to be the incarnation of God. You believe that the church is nothing but corruption? What does that have to do with the promise of life ever after? If you believe well then great. If not oh well... I (and other believers) will pray for you. It's what we Christians do.:pleasantry:

Humans claiming to be God or the son of God and asking for money in the name of God to provide salvation... False north for those who are truly lost and know not how to read a compass...

22 Years on the planet and you have it all figured out? Were you not attended to properly as a child? Were you toilet trained under duress? Bitter, angry, and all knowing at 22... Sorry, but it's gonna be a long life. Hope it gets better...

Now, back to the topic... Good ideas that will be put into practice... Thanks OP (OK JJ)...

Peace...

Ah ha... I'm better, It's all money, I get all the chicks, I tell them what they need to hear etc...

Rantings of the empty mad man... Not one coherent thought... It's the ghost of C. Cooper...:sarcastic:

Enough time wasted... Back to looking out for number 1...:biggrin:

Peace...

Ah ha... I'm better, It's all money, I get all the chicks, I tell them what they need to hear etc...

Rantings of the empty mad man... Not one coherent thought... It's the ghost of C. Cooper...:sarcastic:

Enough time wasted... Back to looking out for number 1...:biggrin:

Peace...

Gee 6shooter,his last post that your referring to was just deleted. I can understand why, the last time I heard that kind of mentality was back in the third grade. You're correct in your reply except for one thing, it was the rantings of an "empty mad child", not of a mad man. I thought the part where he said, "don't give him any crap" was good, especially after he fed us a whole page of crap. And he calls me a hypocrite, how pathetic. And the college bit just goes to show that one can get an education and graduate, with a DEGREE IN STUPID.

Gee 6shooter,his last post that your referring to was just deleted. I can understand why, the last time I heard that kind of mentality was back in the third grade. You're correct in your reply except for one thing, it was the rantings of an "empty mad child", not of a mad man. I thought the part where he said, "don't give him any crap" was good, especially after he fed us a whole page of crap. And he calls me a hypocrite, how pathetic. And the college bit just goes to show that one can get an education and graduate, with a DEGREE IN STUPID.

In other forums, suspected trolls are "quoted" for posterity in the event that the individual in question decides to go back and delete a post. Just a thought, but that might be a good idea should we encounter a questionable post. :biggrin:

gf

Boy ya'll been busy all night!

1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinking_be.gif

Me thinks this is gonna be good!:biggrin:

What in the sam hell is all the noise in this thread....Ya'll simmer down before I commence to blasting
MiniGunTotenFreak.gif

:sarcastic: JK carry on....

Ah yes Ringo. I stand corrected, mad child... It works..:biggrin:

I should have quoted him to keep the ugly truth close by for reference. Oh well. I do have much better things to do, like, you know "looking out for number 1"..:sarcastic: Yea... OK, I'd love to stay all day but I gotta go shine on the chicks.:yu:

Peace...

Oh, I "comprende" all too well...Let me see, Christianity is bullshit, yet you have a serious personal quest to understand it better. Do I have that right? And let's see, you're 22 yrs old and you know how the world works better than people who have lived, fought, worked, paid taxes, and supported families for decades longer than you? Yeah, I comprende, alright.

Word! I have a unique idea, why don't we spend our time talking, or arguing for that matter, about guns?

Glad to oblige ya, KN!

This seems like a thread I would like to be involved in. Somebody, insult me or my faith, please?

Why, you band-aid slappin', aspirin passin', dog-face bein', no phone call returnin', television breakin', transvestite attractin' (ask us about the 2A march in DC!), Jesus lovin', good husband and father bein' whippersnapper!
:sarcastic:

Why, you band-aid slappin', aspirin passin', dog-face bein', no phone call returnin', television breakin', transvestite attractin' (ask us about the 2A march in DC!), Jesus lovin', good husband and father bein' whippersnapper!

My feelings just got hurt for him.

OUCH!:laugh:

Ask and ye shall receive.:sarcastic:

I absolutely love that undefeatable sense of humor! No matter how dark the clouds, you guys are a CONSTANT reminder of that wonderful silver lining! Thank :yu:! :pleasantry:

why, you band-aid slappin', aspirin passin', dog-face bein', no phone call returnin', television breakin', transvestite attractin' (ask us about the 2a march in dc!), jesus lovin', good husband and father bein' whippersnapper!

i didnt break the television! Lol

I absolutely love that undefeatable sense of humor! No matter how dark the clouds, you guys are a CONSTANT reminder of that wonderful silver lining! Thank :yu:! :pleasantry:
:bad: It's posts like this that make me glad we have a puke smilie. :bad:

:bad: "Aren't we all just soooo wonderful!!!!!" :bad:

How's THAT for trollin?! I believe that "is" the topic of this thread, right? :pleasantry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back