Trip to Smyrna

hp-hobo

Good evening all. Just found out I'll be travelling to and staying in Smyrna for a Glock Advanced Armorers course next week. My permits allow me to carry in Georgia and I've familiarized myself with pertinent laws. My question to you is, are there any unwritten rules or secrets I need to worry about when it comes to carrying concealed in the Smyrna/Atlanta area? I won't be visiting any bars, government buildings, courthouses, etc. Just Glock corporate, the hotel and eating establishments. I'm not as concerned with staying within the letter of the law as written as I am with avoiding any hassles during my 2.5 day stay.

Thank you in advance for your assistance and advice.

You will be fine in that area. I live about 10 minutes from the Glock Building and you will have no problems in Cobb County. Have fun and I hope you enjoy the hospitality in the area.

Good evening all. Just found out I'll be travelling to and staying in Smyrna for a Glock Advanced Armorers course next week. My permits allow me to carry in Georgia and I've familiarized myself with pertinent laws. My question to you is, are there any unwritten rules or secrets I need to worry about when it comes to carrying concealed in the Smyrna/Atlanta area? I won't be visiting any bars, government buildings, courthouses, etc. Just Glock corporate, the hotel and eating establishments. I'm not as concerned with staying within the letter of the law as written as I am with avoiding any hassles during my 2.5 day stay.

Thank you in advance for your assistance and advice.

Congrats on the Advanced Armorer's Course. I only have the Glock Armorer's Course under my belt and want to get to your level soon.

As far as the laws, http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/georgia.pdf pay particular attention to the section "places off limits even for permit holders".

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back