Training

williemartin

I'm a believer in training. If a person wants to become proficient in an activity, whether it is driving, riding a motorcycle, woodworking, cooking or carrying firearm they need to train. The more that they train, the more proficient they become.
I’m looking for more training here in the Black Hills of South Dakota for myself and my wife. I know enough to say that I don’t know. Can anybody point me toward a instructor in firearms training in this area?

Thanks Folks!

That's all well and good but it should be a personal choice. For instance, here in Texas you have to pass a firing test and some of the shots are at quite a distance. Now I can imagine the day might come that I can't hit that X ring at 20 feet but I could still jam a snub-nose into the ribs of an attacker and pull the trigger. So why would we be discriminating against our elderly citizens like that?

I'm a believer in training. If a person wants to become proficient in an activity, whether it is driving, riding a motorcycle, woodworking, cooking or carrying firearm they need to train. The more that they train, the more proficient they become.
I’m looking for more training here in the Black Hills of South Dakota for myself and my wife. I know enough to say that I don’t know. Can anybody point me toward a instructor in firearms training in this area?

Thanks Folks!

I am an avid shooter and live in Hermosa as well. We have a gun range off Hwy 40 between 79 and Keystone where I practice regularly. I carry concealed on a regular basis as do other members of my family. What sort of training are you looking for?

I'm hoping for more confidence in my abilities, and help my wife with her new weapon. I would be interested in joining up with your range, it's just up the road.

Willie

I am from Sioux Falls, SD and would be willing to conduct remote site training in the Black Hills Area.

The Classes I offer are:

NRA Basic Pistol
NRA Basic Personal Protection in the Home
NRA Basic Personal Protection outside the Home (Level I)
NRA Advanced Personal Protection outside the Home (Level II)
Minnesota Permit to Carry Classes

My website is:
Link Removed

If anyone is interested in hosting a class please contact me, for details.

Thanks in Advance
Matt Schlueter

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back