Training Sites

spiritwalker61

I have shot pistols and shotguns most of my life but have had very little formal instruction. I am considering going to one of the intensive training sites to learn more about defensive handgun shooting and to get constructive feedback to improve my skills. I have been receiving many offers to a place called Front Sight that is in Las Vegas. I was wondering if anyone has had experience with this facility and what impressions were or if there are other training facilities people may recommend. I live in SC so Nevada is quite a distance but there are generally reasonable flights.

Other alternatives:

Link Removed
Defensive Handgun Training | Instruction in Concealed Carry Weapons Permits and Handgun Tactics Courses
General Defensive Handgun Training
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
and the following are in SC
Link Removed
SPARTAN TACTICAL TRAINING GROUP & THE TEAM SPARTAN NETWORK - TACTICAL FIREARMS TRAINING COURSES IN ILLINOIS
Link Removed
Link Removed

Front Sight has done one thing very well, advertise itself. When you go, you will get more of the advertising feel. My recommendation, stay local, save your money.

I came up with those suggestions very quickly with an Internet search and doing very little digging.

I would also recommend posting your same question in the SC forums to see if anyone local could recommend a good training program in SC. I started you off with four programs in SC to research into. I have gone out of state for training, and I've stayed local and received training. If the folks are professional, training is training. Look into the programs, ask questions of those that have gone through and save your $$.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back