Training programs

sheep dog

I am looking for a training program for a carry license. Does anyone have any experience with Front Sight in NV? Any suggestion on other people that will train. I live near San Diego. Thanks in advance.

Front Sight is an excellent firearms training facility and I highly recommend it.
There is an ongoing thread in the Link Removed about Front Sight.
If you look on Ebay you can find 4-day training certificates for around $100 and at that price, it's a crime not to go.

If you are willing to travel up to the LA area, check out TFTT. I've heard good stuff from them from the Inland Empire NRA member's council.

If you are willing to travel to Orange County, check out [url="http://www.firearmstraining.com/]Greg Block[/url]. Really good firearms instructor and recommend over at www.calccw.com.

Have you been to [url="http://www.iron-sights.com/]Iron Sights[/url] in Oceanside? It's an indoor range that offers basic handgun safety, defensive pistol and CCW classes.

Good luck with getting a CCW permit in Riverside County.
The new RSO Sherrif (Sherrif Stan Sniff) is an unknown on CCW issuance.

Front Sight is a great place for CCW training. I'm a life member there and I can't wait for my next trip there. I took 4 day defensive handgun. Instructors there are terrific and will give you the personal attention you need.

If you haven't already done so, order their FREE DVD www.frontsight.com

Front Sight also offers a course specific for 30 state CCW--the course includes help in applying for the various permits.

I am looking for a training program for a carry license. Does anyone have any experience with Front Sight in NV? Any suggestion on other people that will train. I live near San Diego. Thanks in advance.

If you are planning on getting a CCW in San Diego, you need to take it from a approved trainer. FS is not one of them.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back