Trade a 357 for a 40 S&W?

CDR_Glock

Glock 23
I have 2 Snubby 357s. I love my Taurus 605.

I am seriously considering trading my Ruger SP101, for a used Kahr PM40.

I have a Glock 23 and 27, already.

What would you do? How much in trade should I expect to get for my Ruger?

I am hesitant about trading guns. Please help me decide. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmm. Well why trade your ruger then???You already got 2 .40's.If your gut is saying no on the trade,then dont do it.Ruger revolvers are very good,not a fan of Kahr.Thats my 2 cents.Have you fired the kahr before?

Hmmmm. Well why trade your ruger then???You already got 2 .40's.If your gut is saying no on the trade,then dont do it.Ruger revolvers are very good,not a fan of Kahr.Thats my 2 cents.Have you fired the kahr before?

I would not trade the Ruger SP101, period.:no:

You're right. I always like to get other perspectives. I wanted a pocket carry but a revolver is more reliable.

The G27 isn't a pocket carry? How much smaller is the Kahr?
Glock 27
Barrel 3.46, Length 6.29, Height 4.17, Width 1.18, Weight 19.75 oz, Magazine Capacity 9

Kahr PM40
Barrel 3.0, Length 5.35, Height 4.0, Width .94, Weight 15.8 oz, Magazine Capacity 5

The difference in size is significant. So is the difference in capacity. The decision depends on priorities.

The G27 isn't a pocket carry? How much smaller is the Kahr?

The 27 is about 1.2", and the Kahr is about 0.9" in width. The 27 is far from a pocket carry, unless you are talking a winter coat or overalls with deep pockets.

You're right. I always like to get other perspectives. I wanted a pocket carry but a revolver is more reliable.

Rugers are the best ! I have 2 SP's . But my Security Six is 30 years old .Given to me as a gift ; shoots as good as when new . Never sell a Ruger unless you have too . God Bless .

The 27 is about 1.2", and the Kahr is about 0.9" in width. The 27 is far from a pocket carry, unless you are talking a winter coat or overalls with deep pockets.

If you are looking for a mostly carry only gun then the khar may be the way to go but i have both and the G-27 is a bunch more easyer to shoot than the kahr, far less felt recoil

If you are looking for a mostly carry only gun then the khar may be the way to go but i have both and the G-27 is a bunch more easyer to shoot than the kahr, far less felt recoil

+1 on the easyer to shoot and less recoil, and unless you ware pants that are to tight, you can put a 26 or 27 in your pocket, especialy if you don't use the mag extention, Kahrs are fine weapons, but just about anybody will group much better with a Glock than the Kahr, of the same caliber

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back