Tracking Down a Holster for XDm 3.8 9mm

mwood

Ive been looking around to try and find an IWB holster for my XDm that I just picked up. I was hoping you guys would be able to help. Im not opposed to OWB but I just prefer to have IWB personally. Id like leather or kydex. I have a really crappy nylon IWB for my Sig p225, but it wont fit the XDm and its time to upgrade to something thats actually molded you know? Any help you guys can give would be amazing.

Glaco king tuk crossbreed super tuck de santis intruder go to your lgs and ask to look at their selection

I don't own it yet, but I'm heavily leaning this way...it's the best of both....I like their auto hood for OWB as well....

Link Removed

XDm holster

I have the same weapon and found a great IWB holster from RGrizzle. He makes a great product and has many features. The holster fits great and wears wonderful. I highly recommend his War Pig model, it can be worn IWB and OWB.

Hmm thanks guys, I had been looking at the crossbreed lately towboater as a possibility. I guess I'm going to have to look into this silent thunder now too KCD1974 thanks.

I've got a Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe and it's fantastic. Lots of adjustment and very comfortable with my XDm-9. Love it!

Just weighing in with my 2 cents - the Minotaur MTAC Holster by Comp-Tac is less expensive than the Crossbreed SuperTuck and just as comfortable in my humble opinion.
I've not tried the others listed above but this is my everyday carry. The one I have was made specifically for the full sized XDm 40 with a 5.25" barrel but was told - when I was going to buy the 3.8" compact model - that my existing holster would accommodate that also. Just sayin'. Good luck finding what you need.

I always carry IWB. The two holsters I found best are the Tucker Silent Thunder(kydex with a thin leather lining) and Galco Summer Comfort(leather). For low cost it would be hard to beat the Galco Triton(kydex).

I love my Glaco king tuk for my glock 22 and 27. You can buy the C hooks for it an those work great for dress attire, also very comfortable.

Ehud Appendix Carry

I carry a Glock 22 in the Ehud Kydex Holster in the appendix position. I need to tuck in my shirt at work. No one has ever noticed a full size Glock in my waistband. You can order them from Suarez International.

Old Glory holsters, kydex, have them mold or you can mold to your gun.
Make your own. Very comfortable! Old glory holsters is also a sponsor of this site

I carry my XD 40 Sub in a White Hat Max Tuck, I also have used a Crossbreed SuperTuck for another gun. Both are well worth the money and very comfortable for ALL day carry. I also have a Remora 10SS for the XD which works very well on the days I am limited to where I can carry and I am taking the gun in and out often (it is easier to put inside your pants/belt than one of the others), however it (in my opinion) is not quite as comfortable.

I just got a Ted blocker for my sig. I believe it was the "da3". Everything I was looking for, molded, double clip, forward cant, full cover, and best of all... Comfortable! It also comes with an extra set of clips for tucked in shirt carry...just my 0.02.

Crossbreed Holsters makes great IWB holsters. I have one for my XD's and have had it for about 4 years. Customer serive is second to none.

I like the Don Hume pancake holster. It is owb but it places the gun exactly where it should be and at the correct angle. For iWb I like the NATO style holster by Galco, also leather.

I always carry IWB. The two holsters I found best are the Tucker Silent Thunder(kydex with a thin leather lining) and Galco Summer Comfort(leather). For low cost it would be hard to beat the Galco Triton(kydex).

This is the same holster I posted...only tucker is no longer associated with it...

Holster for 3.8 XD

Call my friend Tad at Magills, tell him Jason from Kelevra Tactical told you to call. Magilss.com and you should get the phone number off the site.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back