torn

Armando1228

Need a new CCW carry subcompact, still not sure on Glock 26, M&P 40c. Anyone here like either of the two?

I have the glock 26. I love it. Easy concealability and multiple ways to carry. Also more rounds then some other small firearms. You can also carry any 9mm Glock mag for reloading.

With a stanard G26 mag you have 10+1. I then carry 2 17rd mags if needed.

I have the 40c and love it. I use a whitehatholsters.com maxtuck and it conceals really well. Also, the trigger is just right for me and you can use the full size M&P 40 mags ig needed

You should also consider the ruger Sr9c. Out of those 3 I fell in love with the ruger. Of course you can't go wrong with any of them

I prefer the G27 s&w .40 and with the Wolf 9mm conversion Barrel have 2 calibers to shoot with. The G27 will convert to 9mm but the G26 will not convert to .40

If I were carrying a small 9mm, a Ruger LC9 would work, as well as several others. I don't carry a 9mm, I carry a Glock 36 and I'm very happy with it.

I'm a Glock 27 kind of guy!
Although I've been thinking about the Para Ordinance Warthog.....Any thoughts?

Don't see how you could go wrong with either one. One thing I noticed though, was by the time I put pinky extentions on my G-26 I found that my G-19 was just about as easy to hide and holds more ammo... just something to consider.

M&P anytime. There are lots of options there as well. - Just to counter the Glock guys... Couldn't resist.

Both are fine handguns so whichever your lil' ol' heart desires should be the one you get. Then again, if you cannot make up your mind get both. :)

redneckpt740:233164 said:
glock anything is good i'm just starting to jump on the band wagon. I tried to stay off but well yall know how it goes

rock out with your glock out !

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back