Top Ten Pre- Incident Indicators/ Article

Eidolon

Alter Kocker
Link Removed

I think you can almost divide this into two groups. 1 through 3 are things that a cop/soldier/ security guard might watch for. If I show up in uniform (overt symbol of authority that my Cabbella's hat and Tevas just don't seem to convey) and your behavior changes, you're up to something.

4 through 7 are more applicable to a citizen (Cabella's and Tevas). My rule is "Watch the watchers" pay attention to whose paying attention around you, those are the predators.

Link Removed

I think you can almost divide this into two groups. 1 through 3 are things that a cop/soldier/ security guard might watch for. If I show up in uniform (overt symbol of authority that my Cabbella's hat and Tevas just don't seem to convey) and your behavior changes, you're up to something.

4 through 7 are more applicable to a citizen (Cabella's and Tevas). My rule is "Watch the watchers" pay attention to whose paying attention around you, those are the predators.

Good list!

Situational awareness is definitely the key.

I watch everyone and everything (dogs and cars included) around me and shift my gaze a lot like the point man on a jungle patrol, or like the center on a football team.

When I notice someone else noticing me back I shift my gaze away so as not to alarm them, but then shift it back to them again to make sure they have done the same. The eyes normally telegraph everything. My eyes telegraph that I simply do not trust anyone or anything around me.

I use crossing the street a lot too.

That's all because I really don't want to have to fill out all the paper work from shooting someone.

I am very confident in my draw speed and my accuracy, but even so I prefer to avoid confrontations.

There is no fear on my part because there is nothing on this Earth that I cannot kill.

But I prefer to avoid trouble instead, in the first place.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back