Top Ten Gun Safety Tips!

G

gpbarth

1. Always keep your gun pointed in a safe direction, such as at a hippy or a communist.
  2. Dumb children may get a hold of your guns and shoot each other. If your children are dumb, put them up for adoption to protect your guns.
  3. No matter how responsible he seems, never give your gun to a monkey.
  4. If guns make you nervous, drink a fifth of whiskey before heading to the range.
  5. When unholstering your weapon, it is customary to say, "Excuse me while I whip this out!"
  6. Don't load your gun unless you are ready to shoot something or someone, or are just feeling generally angry.
  7. If your gun mis-fires, never look down the barrel to inspect it. Have somone else do that for you.
  8. Never use your gun to pistol-whip someone. This could mar the finish.
  9. No matter how excited you are about buying your first gun, do not run around yelling, "I have a gun! I have a gun!"
  10. And the most important rule of gun safety: Don't piss me off!

Although I could have changed a lot of these to fit the current political situation, I left them alone. Have fun!

Good post!!

You forgot one though:

Keep your booger-hook off the bang switch until you are ready to keeel somethin.:biggrin:

Good post!!

You forgot one though:

Keep your booger-hook off the bang switch until you are ready to keeel somethin.:biggrin:

That would be the 10-20 minutes it takes me to get that first pot brewed and poured in the mornings?

If your gun mis-fires, never look down the barrel to inspect it. Have somone else do that for you.

Your not supposed to do that?:wacko:

Actually my 45ACP is all metal and therefore perfect for use in pistol whipping.

One of the specific reasons why I bought it and not a glock.

Home gun protection is essential for several factors. With so many people having weapons nowadays, gun protection in common should be a most essential, especially if you have kids.

Uhhhhhhh, me thinks you missed the whole point of the thread. Yes, you are correct. But, sheeeeeeeesh, did you shoot your sense of humor?:rolleyes:

wait hold your fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T SHOOT THE HIPPIES!
being a tree hugging barefooting hip hugging wearing hippie myself i certainly wouldn't want anyone shooting me just for being a flower child
peace monLink Removed

wait hold your fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T SHOOT THE HIPPIES!
being a tree hugging barefooting hip hugging wearing hippie myself i certainly wouldn't want anyone shooting me just for being a flower child
peace monLink Removed

I hug trees all the time. The redwoods and sequoias are soft and warm. I love trees. Trees feed us, shelter us, defend us with rifle stocks spears and arrows, and give us precious oxygen. What more could you ask of any living plant?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back