Top Source Says Bush To Strike Iran By August

HK4U

Great just what we need, higher gas prices.

Iran's inevitable response would send oil prices skyrocketing towards $200 dollars a barrel as global instability threatened to boil over into numerous different regions in the aftermath of any attack

During Bush's recent visit to Israel, an Israeli official claimed that a senior member in Bush's entourage had stated in a closed meeting that Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney had resolved to attack Iran before they left office.

Already spready thing in Iraq and now we may star another war.

Link Removed

Yay....more Bush diplomacy. Just what we need. Why don't we kill everyone big enough in Afghanistan & Iraq, then come home and secure our borders?!

Nuke Them All Back To The Stone Age.

Better yet why don't we stay away from foreign involvement like Washington warned? Oh yea, now I remember. It is because we have running our country international elitist instead of patriots like back then.

Better yet why don't we stay away from foreign involvement like Washington warned? Oh yea, now I remember. It is because we have running our country international elitist instead of patriots like back then.

right.. which is why our own boarders don't even matter anymore.

For what it's worth, Dana Perino has categorically denied any such plans.

If we could rewind a few decades, our agenda probably would have been best served by remaining a silent partner to Israel, tamping down their boisterousness and just buying the oil and shutting up without making a lot of noise about it.

Instead, we have made a habit out of trying to keep these little tin-pot dictators in check and restoring a semblance of civilization to an area that is absolutely determined to not hear anything of it.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. Well, we've tried to force it to drink and now it's kicking us. Common sense would say...let the horse go - while we still can.

If Jimmy Carter had taken care of Iran when he should have we wouldn't be in all this mess now with Iraq and the entire Middle East. If y'all can blame it on Bush I can blame in on Carter.

We are not ready to take on another area the size or Iran. Now don't get me wrong we would take them out but putting troops in anther country the size of Iran would be too much. As to the the nuke option I really don't think anyone is even considering that. I am kind of glad they are not because the fall out would really mess up my day.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back