Top fanny pack style holsters?

HI, this is my first post as I'm new to the forum.

I'd like to get some feedback regarding which fanny pack style (or alternative style) holsters everyone has had a good experience with. I am looking for something that will be used when a traditional IWB or OWB isn't viable, like running, biking, maybe hiking.

I carry a S&W MP& 9c typically, but also have a Sig P220 and others.

TIA

When in England a Fanny is NOT couth lingo.

1st off... don't go to England, remember the 'sheep' thread?
Don't pack anything but snacks & harmless stuff in a BUM BAG.
That 3-inch Swiss knife you may have in there for McGuyver
turning a wrist watch into a nuclear reactor trick will get impounded
and you 'nicked' or arrested. Right-proper like
by the 1st copper, rozzer, bobbie or police officer as we call them here.
Bum is your ass (arse) in all of G.B. Bum bags hangs of your waist, simple :)
U go over there, don't, but if U really must and get to talking with the indiges, NEVER even use the word: 'Fanny' anything, the slang for fanny in G.B. is a vagina or closer to the 'C' word that rhymes with runt, and if the Limey's start backing away from you because you claim to B wearing a vagina, then don't get upset, and in your stress (smokers) it's OK to ask for a FAG, they will give you a cigarette; bumming a fag is OK too if you are Jonesing but lose the Fag/Smoke jargon in Heathrow as you head home where a fanny is just an ass.
No wonder their tea ended up in Boston harbor!

Canis-Lupus

thanks for the reply. a little big for my tastes and i would say it screams gun inside lol

The one area where it beats fanny packs when it comes to running is that it does not bounce around. I hate to run with a fanny pack bouncing and moving all around. As far a screaming gun it probably does that less than a regular fanny pack just because it looks almost like a hydration system like camel back only on your chest rather than back

One of the best made Fanny's is HawkePaks!

Link Removed

Link Removed

sqqhvt.jpg

Now IMHO that screams "gun". You might be better off if the pack had one of those red cross symbols were stenciled on it. ;-)

gf

"Screams Gun!" That really depends on where you live and it likely only "screams gun" to people who carry guns and what fanny pack doesn't "scream gun" to people on "gun" forums?
23ua8te.jpg

HI, this is my first post as I'm new to the forum.

I'd like to get some feedback regarding which fanny pack style (or alternative style) holsters everyone has had a good experience with. I am looking for something that will be used when a traditional IWB or OWB isn't viable, like running, biking, maybe hiking.

I carry a S&W MP& 9c typically, but also have a Sig P220 and others.

TIA

Awesome handle! Allow me to be the first to welcome you to USA Carry from the great state of Indiana. I hope you enjoy this site.

Have you ever considered a holster shirt such as this?

5.11 Undergear™ Holster Shirt - UA557

Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought this belt pouch for my LCP. It's probably a bit small for your guns, the Ruger just fits in snug, but I like it as it's pretty small and padded front and back. I took off the shoulder strap and just use the belt loop. Only problem is that it closes with a zipper, velcro would be better. But I plan on only using it while hiking/fishing/camping. I've got both a front and back pocket holster on order from DeSantis where I will carry the LCP 99% of the time.

They have a few other cases a bit larger, but most aren't padded so I decided to pass on them for my larger guns.

Link Removed

I use a fanny pack for carry occasionally. It works for me and it doesn't scream gun since I'm in an electric wheelchair when I go out. Normally I carry mine in a IWB tuckable Kydex holster but the fanny pack is a little quicker in my chair. If it's concealed who care if it screams Gun! I don't...

The other problem with purse or fanny pack is one swipe with a knife will get it away from you. My wife has a coranado leather purse that allows gun to be on a lanyard . When snatched it leaves gun in hand.

Nuke,

If you have a sportsmans warehouse near you, drop in, they have a huge selection of them in my local store.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back