Too much power for business?

waddy

The bill now working its tenuous way through the branches of the Legislature regarding extending the "Make My Day" law (what an unfortunate choice of names, why couldn't they just call it the "Castle Doctrine"?) to your place of business is being strongly opposed by the Democrats on the grounds that it will "give too much power to the businesses"?????? What the heck does that mean? That has to be one of the more asinine reasons for the Dems to oppose the right to self defense that I have heard.:bad: I'm sorry, I can't quote the number of the Bill, but it has been in the news recently.

You're too late, the bill died 2 days ago. They introduce this every year with the same results. Too many dumocrats on the front range controlling what happens for the entire state.

Yeah the businesses might have too much power. Yet the poor regents don't have enough... I hope the pro gun folks try and get some stand your ground stuff going, and get business owners some protection. This bill didn't even get to a vote...just got shot down in a committee, i'll email my senator to complain.

I still wrote my senator a letter, keeping the idea going.
E-mailed a few other asking them to do the same.
I plan on a letter twice a week for a while.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back