Toddler Shoots Dad

My question, why is the father letting the son play with a gun at a party?

Link Removed

Pretty poor fakery. The gun wasn't pointed towards anyone when you hear the supposed gunshot, which isn't even as loud as the music that is playing. Look at it in slow motion.
But, a large percentage will believe it is true. Even on this website, it seems.

Pretty poor fakery. The gun wasn't pointed towards anyone when you hear the supposed gunshot, which isn't even as loud as the music that is playing. Look at it in slow motion.
But, a large percentage will believe it is true. Even on this website, it seems.

I'm unsure about that. Usually that's my first response, but it's difficult to get a child to fall from the recoil. If it were all adults then I would have believed it fake.

Actually, you can see a very realistic muzzle flash at the same time as the noise. Hold the cursor in one spot on the progress bar and just make it repeat and you can see it over and over again. Unless they edited it in, I'd have to say it's real.

That is pretty easy to do (the flash) but why is the gun clear past straight up, it is aimed at the right side of the video, totally opposite of the adult before the supposed sound of the gun shot is heard. For me: Fake until proved otherwise. I've been using Photoshop too many years and know a little of what is possible.
Let's see the next 30 seconds of the video. Somehow, that just isn't available. Imagine that.

I have watched that over and over again. It's real! The reason why there is no more video is because they dropped the Cam to go help the guy. You see some one get shot what do you do? Help them or film them bleeding to death?

Well, if it is fake, whoever did it did an outstanding job. I watched in slow motion and right as the gun recoiled there is blood splatter and the kid gets hit by the gun. As for it not being aimed, remember it's a kid playing with it. Unless someone admits to a hoax I guess we'll remain unsure.

Ok well if this post is tuning into trying to find out if video's are fake or not PLEASE tell me if this 911 tape of a call is fake or real. YouTube - Horrible 911 Dispatch Call (CAUTION: VERY DISTURBING) Now it says it's taken from a real 911 call from "Betsy Harpers real 911 dispatch call on April 11, 1997." I cant tell and it's driving me nuts.. it was going to be a movie or something. Now idk what to think part of me thinks it's fake because it was going to be used for a movie. If it's real that's really F*** Up and one more reason why you should own a fire arm.

Last edited:

Whether there was a gunshot or not, I think we can all agree that it was extremely irresponsible to be letting a young child play with a gun. Idiot.

Sounds fake to me. Everything seems timed just right and she's overdoing the panicking thing. In real life, people sound either extremely nervous and are unable to talk (characterized by a dry throat, strained voice, etc) or they compensate for their nervousness by getting angry and confrontational. Often, shock takes over and people sort of "forget" to cry for quite a while. This is a symptom of coming to the startling realization of a significant change in one's existence.

Listen to verifiably real 911 calls. People aren't crying like they just found out their spouse is having an affair. They sound like someone with extreme test anxiety. It's probably more common for people to throw up in a situation like that than cry.

Last edited:
That was hilarious! :lol: In a way it's kind of sick. The child is a computer generated image or was electronically inserted into the video footage. Shadowing is totally off and the camera angles are messed up. I finally watched the video wondering why so much controversy. Had a media professor friend of mine check it out. He agrees with me that the footage is bogus.

Too funny!

gf

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back