Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill

sepayne

Never thought I would see this from Toby Keith....

Virginia law lets citizens enter restaurants and bars with openly visible weapons; while state law is silent on drinking while openly carrying a gun, it allows most citizens legally carrying concealed weapons to enter bars or restaurants as long as they don’t consume alcohol, WTTG-TV in Washington, D.C. reported.

But Toby Keith’s is a private establishment, WTTG reported, and can prohibit firearms on the premises if it wants to.
Gun Rights Advocates Steamed Over No Guns Permitted Rule at Toby Keiths I Love This Bar & Grill in Woodbridge, Va.

Not lost in the dust-up is the contention that Keith seems like the last celebrity to advocate a “No Guns Permitted” policy, given his decidedly pro-America, pro-military stances and statements supporting carrying firearms.

Link Removed

No carry, no patronize this business. His choice, my choice. The man has enacted a business plan to ensure a segment of society cannot patronize his establishment. That's fine, his place of business. I take exception to his segregation to armed citizens when he, by law, can't discriminate in any other way. Seems his choice can trump the Second Amendment, but no other rights of Americans. WOW, what a beautiful country we've evolved to.

Add another one to the list. No carry = no money from me. I don't care who it is. I won't even visit states that don't honor my permit, so I'm certainly not going to some crappy bar or restaurant that won't.

not to defend the no gun policy but I'd be willing to be that the guy hasn't a clue to where the restaurant is because his only connection to the place is his name and the sign was put up by a clueless manager of franchisee

Toby is a very conservative Democrat that's not afraid to cross party lines. Supported George Bush. The Bars are a franchise and I doubt he makes the rules. Let's see what he has to say when he makes a statement.

Toby is a very conservative Democrat that's not afraid to cross party lines. Supported George Bush. The Bars are a franchise and I doubt he makes the rules. Let's see what he has to say when he makes a statement.

Sorry he is definitely not "very conservative" here is a link about his Obama support.

Link Removed

Wrong again, this article shows how he is no longer a registered democrat. Maybe he felt heat because of his support of someone so diametrically opposed to what his listeners are for.

Link Removed

Luke 11:21 When a strong man, fully armed, guards his estate, his possessions are secure.

Luke 22:36 Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.”

Have a feeling Toby is just the front man for the chain. There is probably some one else running the places. There are also liability insurance regulations and policies that come into play. I'm still a big fan of his music.

Aren't celebrity named franchised places really just more dreck? Overpriced for the sake of saying you were in so and so's place.

Even without the posting, not a place I'd be headed.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back