To carry or Not?

krazyk

I'm waiting on my chl and dont know weather i should carry or not.
any advice would be great.What would you do?:redface:

Haha... yeah, I know the feeling. I'm waiting for mine too, hoping to get her in this week. I'm gonna wear around the house and office, to see if anyone notices and to get more comfortable with the feeling. I'll wait to carry in public until I'm legal. Getting caught otherwise would be a fantastic way to lose your newly exercised right to carry.... so don't mess that up man.

If you ain't got the card, don't wear the iron, at least not outside the house. If you want to get a holster and break it in, do it at home. First time you get caught in public with a concealed gun, without a permit, you're screwed.

Be patient. It's definitely worth the wait.

Are you serious?! Considering carrying ahead of possession of your permit?! Why would you risk blowing it (i.e. criminal record, NO chance for permit) for good when a little patience will ensure you're completely legal?! Oy, my head hurts! :wacko:

If you're going to carry before you get the permit, why apply?

I'm waiting on my chl and dont know weather i should carry or not.
any advice would be great.What would you do?:redface:

1. I would not do anything illegal regarding carrying of a firearm. That's a great way to endanger your ability to even possess a firearm - ever.

2. Depending on what state you live in, it might be legal for you to open carry without a permit.

Do not give the Anti-Gun people any more statistics! Wait for the permit. carry in the house to get used to it. DO NOT FIGET with it when out in public.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back