To big and to much

lrl2ndcall

Just a moment ago I came across and article.. I have always heard that the 10mm handgun is to much firepower for a self defensive weapon of choice... I read that is how they come up with a 40 cal cartridge. Is that why that gentleman in california was prosecuted ?

Just a moment ago I came across and article.. I have always heard that the 10mm handgun is to much firepower for a self defensive weapon of choice... I read that is how they come up with a 40 cal cartridge. Is that why that gentleman in california was prosecuted ?

First of all the "gentleman in California" was in Arizona

Harold Fish Defense

Read and learn grasshopper

All I know.. if I am ever on a jury in any similar situation... If I think the defendant didn't do anything wrong, even if it was "illegal" .. there is no way I'll go for a conviction. Anyone else on the jury or int he court would be free to change my mind, but I'm willing to sit there in the jury room for the next 100 years and I'm not going to convict a person that did nothing wrong, no matter what the law says. I really don't understand how anyone on a Jury could do something different.

If it puts the perp down I would use a bazooka.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back