Tips When Stopped By Police and Carrying a Firearm

"Tips from the Police, about what to when stopped by the Police, from the perspective of the Police, that will benefit the Police."

Yeah, I always look for advice from cops who Link Removed torturing citizens' Link Removed for 14 hours straight.
Face_Palm_by_Mirz123.gif

Blues

Yeah, I always look for advice from cops who Link Removed torturing citizens' Link Removed for 14 hours straight.
Face_Palm_by_Mirz123.gif

Blues

Blues,

Tell us, how do you feel about taking advice from Massad Ayoob? Inquiring minds would like to know. He seems like he's just trying to serve and protect ​the people. No?

Wolf_fire

Blues,

Tell us, how do you feel about taking advice from Massad Ayoob? Inquiring minds would like to know. He seems like he's just trying to serve and protect ​the people. No?

Wolf_fire

I think he's trying to serve and protect the annual sales figures for Preparation H and Tucks Cream.

Or if you really dig deep (groan) into what he made excuses for in those two links, he might be serving and protecting Roto Rooter's sales! Link Removed

Blues

I think he's trying to serve and protect the annual sales figures for Preparation H and Tucks Cream.

Or if you really dig deep (groan) into what he made excuses for in those two links, he might be serving and protecting Roto Rooter's sales! Link Removed

Blues
Dammit Blues! I'm hosed! You took the words right out of my mouth!

I have to say, after reading Massad's take and explanation from an LEO's perspective, I lost respect for his badge. I couldn't believe what I was reading.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; that jack-boot thug thing is never far below the surface.

I don't know if posted here before, but here are details of settlement in the anal probing atrocity:

Settlement Reached In David Eckert Anal Probing Case In New Mexico (Video)

I don't think I did see that. Thanks. Glad there was a bit of civil justice. Too bad there's been no, and will likely never be any, criminal justice though.

And since I don't ever go to Ayoob's site anymore because of the two previous links, I can only wonder if he's posted anything apologizing for how wrong he was was about it. I seriously doubt it though.

Blues

I drove by a county sheriff today putting his ticket book away on his motorcycle. I waved at him, he waved back. Very professional. Nothing was mentioned about my CPL or my gun.

Blues,

Wolf_fire
I like Massad Ayoob, and while I've disagreed with his recommendations, they're never outright stupid.

That having been said, Ayoob is a cop, and in most cases, cops recommend things which benefit COPS (or which cops THINK benefit them).

My first priority is NOT to make a cop's job easier. It's to protect my physical safety, followed closely by protecting my legal and constitutional rights. Catering to a strange cop's extra-legal WANTS is so far down my priority list that the Hubble Space Telescope has trouble seeing it.

Obey the LAW, PERIOD.

I like Massad Ayoob, and while I've disagreed with his recommendations, they're never outright stupid.

His analysis of the case I cited as my reason for discounting anything he's said since posting it sho' 'nuff was outright stupid, as well as being outright barbarian in nature.

While Ayoob may be some kind of tactical training genius, I would no more take advice from him as regards tactical instruction than I would from Hitler on the finer points of Jewish culture, though he was quite well-versed in same.

Ayoob adequately proved to this reader his Nazi-like instincts when he penned two different Link Removed Link Removed in support of two cops who put a NM man who came to "CA stop" through 14 hours of anal torture that resulted in their department/town/county having to pay out over $1 million bucks to their victim.

You can certainly do what you want, but I don't "like" people who hold their penchant for Nazi-like torture up as justification to excuse the barbaric actions of their brothers in blue.

Otherwise, as per usual, I agree with everything else you said about cops in general.

Blues

That having been said, Ayoob is a cop, and in most cases, cops recommend things which benefit COPS (or which cops THINK benefit them).

My first priority is NOT to make a cop's job easier. It's to protect my physical safety, followed closely by protecting my legal and constitutional rights. Catering to a strange cop's extra-legal WANTS is so far down my priority list that the Hubble Space Telescope has trouble seeing it.

Obey the LAW, PERIOD.

I used to. That was until he rationalized the barbarian like tactics in sodomizing a law-abiding citizen multiple times just because a few cops THOUGHT he MAY have POSSIBLY been carrying drugs in his anal canal. When the first anal rape happened, they kept doing it, because, after all a cop's hunch is always right. No?

Now, Ayoob, in my opinion isn't worthy of licking my boots clean after I've walked through the corral.

Last edited:
I used to. That was until he rationalized the barbarian like tactics in sodomizing a law-abiding citizen multiple times just because a few cops THOUGHT he MAY have POSSIBLY been carrying drugs in his anal canal. When the first anal rape happened, they kept doing it, because, after all a cop's hunch is always right. No?

Now, Ayoob, in my opinion isn't worthy of licking my boots clean after I've walked through the corral.
I haven't read the article so I can't comment intelligently on it.

That having been said, the alleged comments fall in line with my assessment of his [not surprising] pro-LEO bias.

He sometimes frequents another forum which I read. Unfortunately, I'm sure the management there would quickly kill any discussion of the matter. They're not the jackboot polishers that you see on some forums, but they're QUITE solicitous of the feelings of the cops and ex-cops on that board.

What's wrong with boots that have been through the corral? :lol:

I'll give him one thing... his analysis of the Zimmerman case helped me change some liberal minds about the whole thing. And he's better than the cops who don't want us armed at all. But that's about it.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back