Time to buy another gun!

kwo51

I also own 2 keltecs ,service is slower now than when I started with them. They only had one gun offered then. Still good people to work with. They have sent me new parts when the old ones broke no cost.

sdf2000

I am curious as to what the price was.

$440. I have called around and that is still the best price. I am going to go to a show on the 17th and I will check some prices there. If they are cheeper I will come home with one. (Much cheeper) I like to buy local, that way when I need some help they know me. But if it a lot cheeper it will be back ground ck and come home with daddy.......:D

JC40

Jc40

$440. I have called around and that is still the best price. I am going to go to a show on the 17th and I will check some prices there. If they are cheeper I will come home with one. (Much cheeper) I like to buy local, that way when I need some help they know me. But if it a lot cheeper it will be back ground ck and come home with daddy.......:D
That`s not too bad.The MSRP is higher,so for a new gun,the price is reasonable.I agree with trying to buy local.That way you can establish a relationship with the one store and usually after you purchase a few handguns from them and they get to know you,that`s when they will usually give you better prices.Not always the case but stores that have been established for a while usually will.

JC40

Jc40

Taurus also has a lifetime warranty. Unfortunately I found this means it will take a lifetime for them to honor a warranty. :(
I have also heard they were slow,but as long as they fix the gun the right way,i guess it`s worth the wait.I still have to send my PT-111 in for repair.

sdf2000

Well I did it!

I just got back from the Lakeland show with a Ruger SR9. After carring my Bursa it is a lot different! I need the clean it and give it a test next week..

FYI!
$425.

JC40

new gun

I just got back from the Lakeland show with a Ruger SR9. After carring my Bursa it is a lot different! I need the clean it and give it a test next week..

FYI!
$425.

Awesome.Looks like you got a decent price on it too.Good luck with it and post a range report after you get too shoot it if you would.I am curious to hear how you like it.Enjoy!

sdf2000

I could not stand it! I went to the rang and gave it a try! Shoots real nice, I put through 2 boxes of amo and not one jam. Shoots high to the left!! But so does my Bresa, MMM I wander if it could be me? :eek: When loading the mags it seems like it takes for ever. (17 & 1 ) Two loaded mags per round, it doesn't take long to go through a box.
But so far I like it! It is hard to find a holster! I had heard that some of the glocks fit, so at the show I tried some. Sure enough Glock 17/22/31 holster fit! It is not a long term holster just a use till the holster makers catch up..

JC40

Glad to hear you are enjoying your new handgun.I`m sure that your groups will get better once you have shot the gun for a while and get used to it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForwardUntilDawn