Tilley Hat

Riverkilt

Just picked up my new North American Arms .22LR tiny little revolver at my local gun dealer's. He ordered it up for me. Got it with the handle holster option.

I remembered my Tilley hat has a pocket inside the top flat part. Sure enough, the new mini-revolver fits right in there without the hat scrunching down. So.....I can concealed carry in my hat.

Could gain descrete access by lifting the hat, wiping my brow, and accessing the goods while the hat concealed my activities.

Long term wear could cause a bald spot up top though...

I have a Tilley winter hat! Love it! Don't think I'll use it for CCW though, but if it works for you great!

What is a tilley hat? Sounds maybe like a new option for me. How about that North American Arms .22LR tiny little revolver? Would it come in a .22mag, and is that good pistol for my wife, and daughter?

Probably www.Tilley.com A classic line of shade hats made in Canada. Official hat of the AANR - American Association for Nude Recreation.

How does a nudist carry concealed? In his Tilley hat.

I prefer my Rouge Link Removed . I can still have my BUG taped to my forehead and nobody will ever see it:haha:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back