Tight Ammo Supply

40 S&W in good supply in Omaha, 9MM and 45 can be elusive, .380 impossible. All is certainly more expensive than in years past....

Gun shop trip today...

N they had lots of ammo.... .45 ACP, .40 .38 SP, .380, 9 MM, .40, and lots of .223 that is the good news, the bad is average price was over 25+ bucks for 50 rounds of anything...
Wally world even had .40 but WB at 25 bucks is a bit stiff....

N they had lots of ammo.... .45 ACP, .40 .38 SP, .380, 9 MM, .40, and lots of .223 that is the good news, the bad is average price was over 25+ bucks for 50 rounds of anything...
Wally world even had .40 but WB at 25 bucks is a bit stiff....

I haven't even seen any WB in any walmart in the grand rapids area. only blazer brass but hard to find on the shelf. I find .40 more than anything else.

If you were in Vegas and couldn't find any ammo, that may be because the students of Front Sight on their way to Pahrump, NV bought it for their weekend classes.

Nope, that's not it. They would have loved to buy some ammo on the way to Front Sight, but everyone was talking about how they couldn't find any. Most either brought some with them or bought it at the Front Sight Pro Shop. The price wasn't good, but Front Sight is struggling to keep enough in stock for the students and I think they are paying a premium for it.

Picked up a 200 round case of .308's today at Bob's in Hastings,,, 185.....they had more if anyone is interested...

Wouldn't you know it after have seeing nothing but intermittent .40 showing up at any ammo retailer locally or on line, I finally broke down and bought a Springfield XD Chambered in .40 (AKA: short & weak), and much to my chagrin, not a stinking .40 to be had now, and a s*#$ load of 9mm...

Saturday 05/30/2009 9:30AM PST 9MM AMMO AT WALMART IN LAS VEGAS, NEVADA!

I made my usual tour of 4 Walmarts in the Las Vegas area, earlier this am and the first two were the usual no joy...

The next two, did not have any common pistol or rifle ammo except 9mm Blazer Brass in 50 round boxes...
But they easily had 60 boxes at each store, both with a 6 box limit...

so if you are in Vegas, better get on it...

The two locations were:

1. Decatur & Charleston (1 block east of Decatur on Charleston, South Side of Road)
  2. Spring Mountain & Rainbow (S.W. Corner)

Delaware has strange ammo stocks. The man I go to one week has 100 boxes each of .40, 9mm, .380, .357 sig, 45 acp, and quite a few boxes of every type of revolver ammo. The next week, he only has a few 9mm, few .40, nothing else. He always has 10mm though. Right now he has over 50 cases of 5.56 XM193 (500 rds.) for $224. Walmart is absolutely useless. The only thing Walmart has anywhere in Delaware is .17HMR and .22 short. Nothing else, ever. The guys around here clean them out of .22LR in under an hour, right after the shipment arrives, each carrying out about 5,000 rounds. It sucks.:angry:

Wouldn't you know it after have seeing nothing but intermittent .40 showing up at any ammo retailer locally or on line, I finally broke down and bought a Springfield XD Chambered in .40 (AKA: short & weak), and much to my chagrin, not a stinking .40 to be had now, and a s*#$ load of 9mm...

I made my usual tour of 4 Walmarts in the Las Vegas area, earlier this am and the first two were the usual no joy...

The next two, did not have any common pistol or rifle ammo except 9mm Blazer Brass in 50 round boxes...

The two locations were:

1. Decatur & Charleston (1 block east of Decatur on Charleston, South Side of Road)
You bash the 40 then buy one then cry because you found 9 after you bought the 40. You're a putz.

The two locations were:

By the way 9mm tuff guy, I bought 6 boxes of 40 at the Henderson Super Wal-Mart this morning. Again.
Then I went over the Bass Pro to pick up some 00Buck Magnums for my Mossberg. It's short too.
I'm kill'n me here. :sarcastic:

You bash the 40 then buy one then cry because you found 9 after you bought the 40. You're a putz.

By the way 9mm tuff guy, I bought 6 boxes of 40 at the Henderson Super Wal-Mart this morning. Again.
Then I went over the Bass Pro to pick up some 00Buck Magnums for my Mossberg. It's short too.
I'm kill'n me here.

I thought I was the only one who thinks BO is just talking out his AZZ all the time. Nice to know there are others

"To be ignorant of one's ignorance is the malady of the ignorant." - Amos Bronson Alcott

Against logic there is no armor like ignorance.

yet another piss poor comeback, How about some originality, of course you have yet to post ANY original thought ever.

Back on track again. I will be at the shop I bought the primers at week before last and If they have any left I will buy some to share here.:biggrin:

yet another piss poor comeback, How about some originality, of course you have yet to post ANY original thought ever.

Back on track again. I will be at the shop I bought the primers at week before last and If they have any left I will buy some to share here.:biggrin:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity" - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance." - Confucius

You are really good at quoting others and ruining threads, how about you try one original thought? Just one? Instead of the diatribe you spew on a daily basis try to think and write an original thought, I know it will be thought since you have never expressed one but give it a try, you might actually like it! LOL:sarcastic:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back