Three Things about Islam

Didn't keep loading on mine, just a simple you tube video, but then I run two firewalls and two anti viral n other filters as well...Try bringing up the task manager and have a look at what is running, it could be something else...... n according to the video Qur'an is more about rules not religion so tis not a religious post..... If you are impatient start it at 1:37 that is where it starts to get interesting..... Shari'a Law starts at 3:14... Shari"a Courts at 4:20... Deception "Taqiyya" 5:50...

Didn't on mine, just a simple you tube video... n according to the video Quran is more about rules not religion so tis not a religious post.....
If the video is about islam, muslims, baptists, or catholics IMO, it is about relgion. I would view the utube, but the other member, Duke said it contains a virus. This my brides computer, and if I infect it with something bogus, I will have lots of splainin to do. She says on spend to much time with those people in the computer.

I dont need an azz whooping tomorow.

As long as you have a good firewall in place, and lot's of security go for it. if you need to check and see if you have been compromised visit this site and run the Shields up security test. Link Removed

As long as you have a good firewall in place, and lot's of security go for it. if you need to check and see if you have been compromised visit this site and run the Shields up security test. Link Removed
My wife is meaner then a female drill instructor. I will pass looking at the video.

Sheldon at the end of the video there is a clock in the upper left corner that counts down and if you right click on it one of the options is to stop the download? What it is downloading who knows.:pleasantry:

When I click it it just gives the usual flash player option set, not sure what that is but if you end the video it stops it too.... could it just be more video or a timer so they can post their web links un hindered? If you do not want to see the links stop the video at 8:08....
I just did a scan CC cleaner, spyware, and viral came up negative.....

I don't know what to say Sheldon? I think the video is something everyone needs to see, and it is a great post. I don't know what they were thinking with the clock thing up in the corner counting down and downloading god knows what. My CCleaner picked up the download but I am running a 35 pass Gutman scan with everything checked except for Desktop shortcuts and Wipe free space, along with Auslogics Registry Cleaner, Auslogics Disk Defrag, and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. Not to mention 3 firewalls, and 2 Anti-Virus programs. Also I am using Firefox with Adblock Plus which is what I used initially to disable the program. Microsoft has 13 or 14 critical updates coming out tomorrow so unless your using Linux as the backbone for your system I would get these updates as soon as released. I hope you don't think I am trying to ruin your post, I think the information in there is timely and correct, along with what most people don't understand about the Qur'an. I know it, I lived with it for 20 years until I got rid of that wife.

Thanks for the LINK Sheldon, confirms that they are not just sitting by counting flies on the camels.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back