Three steps to change the nation's future

HK4U

Tell congress Dave has a better way. Just say no to the Federal bail out. If they don't listen send them home to look for a new job.

Link Removed

Now they're inserting an additional $100 billion in earmarks to get this thing to past. Do these crooks have any conscience whatsoever? I hope this gets defeated too. I already know that bribes are just as much a part of politics as earmarks, but this borders on high crimes and misdemeanors.

Now they're inserting an additional $100 billion in earmarks to get this thing to past. Do these crooks have any conscience whatsoever? I hope this gets defeated too. I already know that bribes are just as much a part of politics as earmarks, but this borders on high crimes and misdemeanors.

Well it passed the Senate. The House is next. I will remember. Lets through the crooks out of office.

no.. they have absolutely no conscience.

Dave Ramsey is the man! After what he's done to help me understand my finances and let my income work for me, there's little I can say in disagreement with him.

There will not be anything left when their done. There'll all be rich and our government will be gone.Time to start a real investigation.Time to hold them to the wall.:agree:

The only part of this law I like is the part that raises the amount of people's bank accounts insured by the FDIC to $250,000. Nevertheless, this is a bad bill and it needs to be defeated, even with that provision.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back