This thing is not over !!!

kejam

Freindly reminder VOTE! This election is far from over no matter what the media tells us.

mom of 3 angels

I'll be voting. Another suggestion--take your kids with you if it's possible. (I'm not advocating making them stand in 7 hour long lines or anything like that.) If you can't take them, at least wear the "I voted" sticker home. Let them see that participating in our government is important to you. Tell them who you voted for and WHY. I wait until mine are out of school to vote so they can come with me. They get stickers, too, and it invites good conversation about our nation.

HK4U

My wife and I will vote. I know my son will vote and my daughter and son in law already voted. Do not give up. We can still stop the Obama Marxist train.

wuzfuz

This thing

What we really need is a photo of John McCain holding up a newspaper with the headline,"Obama Defeats McCain." ala Harry Truman and the Dewey headline.

Red Hat

My wife and I are voting first thing in the morning. I may go out of state and vote a few more times. :happy:

I also predict that there will be a good outcome with the election. McCain by 3+%...

Last edited:

HK4U

My wife and I are voting first thing in the morning. I may go out of state and vote a few more times. :happy:

I also predict that there will be a good outcome with the election. McCain by 3+%...

I pray you are right.

boris

i voted last week

voted mccain-palin, mostly republican. had some courts up for reelection and on some of those i voted libertarian. i don't vote for democraps unless they are proven social and fiscal conservatives. i may go to oklahoma and follow ACORN's example and register as Elvis Presley and vote straight republican:haha:

B

boyzoi

VOTE FOLKS..............
I spoke to a couple of fence riders last night; with a few facts(remember those the stuff the media ignores) laid out on the table these guys agreed that McCain was the way to go.
:biggrin:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martinek