This makes you think

DougG

An interesting letter in the Australian Shooter Magazine this week, which I quote: "If you consider that there has been an average of 160,000 troops in the Iraq theater of operations during the past 22 months, and a total of 2112 deaths, that gives a firearm death rate of 60 per 100,000 soldiers per month. The firearm death rate in Washington , DC is 80.6 per 100,000 for the same period. That means you are more likely to be shot and killed in the US capital, which has some of the strictest gun control laws in the US , than you are in Iraq
Conclusion: The US should pull out of Washington, D. C.

Well that doesn't make any sense. How could an area with the strictest gun control laws in the country have a higher death rate than in Iraq. Gun control means there are no guns around for criminals to kill people with, so I just dont think this statement can possibly be true.:sarcastic:

Well that doesn't make any sense. How could an area with the strictest gun control laws in the country have a higher death rate than in Iraq. Gun control means there are no guns around for criminals to kill people with, so I just dont think this statement can possibly be true.:sarcastic:

:lol:

However, I do think pulling out of DC is an option worth exploring... last one out shut off the lights.

gun control is hittin' what you aim at!:biggrin:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back