This makes me sick.

HK4U

You know, I hope these two pieces of crap get put in general population in prison.

Link Removed

All you need is 2 bullets, a backhoe, and 40 acres.....problem solved.

What's the most discusting to me, is the need to implement a "discipline plan" of multi-hour beatings....ON A 2 YEAR OLD!

All you need is 2 bullets, a backhoe, and 40 acres.....problem solved.

What's the most discusting to me, is the need to implement a "discipline plan" of multi-hour beatings....ON A 2 YEAR OLD!

I'll offer a few more bullets so they can be gut shot then buried. :eek:

There's a special place in Hell waiting for these two. I pray they get to spend eternity there.

I just hope when they go to jail that they are released into general population. I bet they won't last two days! If they get the Death penalty then they will be locked down 23/7...too bad!

This is the type of scum that needs to be elliminated right away with no oppourtunity for a second chance.Sick POS.

I do not believe in the death penelty, but I do believe in a punishment so painful the crimminal never knows of any releif. If they happen to die during their torture, so be it. Make them hurt for what they did. Death is an easy out for them.
On topics like this, my liberal friends and I part ways, and I am pretty liberal.

"Trenor left Ohio the first week of June to marry Zeigler, whom she met while playing the online game World of Warcraft, Sheryl Sawyers said. "

Nice way to start a family, huh? Too bad someone couldn't do a little real "World of Warcraft" on them.

Grrrrrr!!!!!

this man thinks we ought to go down the and shoot'em!! leave the for the buzzards and seagulls. mayb a box in the ocean......:mad:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back