This kid knows her guns

I saw this video on Opencarry.org. Needless to say, she has been taught well. She'll make some man a fine wife some day.

Wow. I wish I could have seen her targets to see were her hits were but I'm very impressed. Even a little jealous. The field strip was great. Can you imagine the face of Sarah Brady if she watched this video. HaHaHa

Now that is some good parenting. Shoot I could not do that and I have been around guns all my life.

I don't think I could do it that fast and I built my AR from scratch. There were some other videos of her shooting a pistol at what looked like a defensive handgun class. Girls got some skills!

Worst Video of the Day: How Not To Teach a Woman to Fire a Shotgun!

This is one video I'd like to place, not gently at all, where the sun don't shine with either of these guys. This is a lesson on how not to treat the ones you love, and how not to treat your firearms. If the fellow doing the videotaping cared at all he would have shown her the right way to shoot in the first place. He set her up. That was a mean-spirited thing to do. I bet they thought it was funny! Two thumbs down!

YouTube - Poor Girl Gets Owned by a Shotgun and Cries

This is one video I'd like to place, not gently at all, where the sun don't shine with either of these guys. This is a lesson on how not to treat the ones you love, and how not to treat your firearms. If the fellow doing the videotaping cared at all he would have shown her the right way to shoot in the first place. He set her up. That was a mean-spirited thing to do. I bet they thought it was funny! Two thumbs down!

YouTube - Poor Girl Gets Owned by a Shotgun and Cries

What a jerk. That guy is the kind that ruin shooting and the chance to teach someone.

I thought of topic was for anything not firearm related. This story is about as firearm-relevant as a story can get.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back