This is THE LAW

CA CCWInstructor

This is THE LAW:

'The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.' - John Steinbeck

1. Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

2. If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

3. I carry a gun, 'cause a cop is too heavy.

4. America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the mall.

5. When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.

6. A reporter did a human interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him 'Why do you carry a .45?'. The Ranger responded with, 'Because they don't make a .46.'

7. An armed man will kill an unarmed man with monotonous regularity.

8. The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a lady commented on his wearing his sidearm. 'Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are you expecting trouble?' 'No Ma'am. If I were expecting trouble, I would have brought my rifle.'

9. Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it!

I double the "Good Stuff". It's nice to hear that some people do understand the meaning of insurance.

"Always keep your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark." _ Lazarus Long

If I were expecting trouble I would just stay home.

The prosecutor ask the Officer on the stand why did you shoot the suspect 18 times. He answered, Because I ran out of ammo!

NICE !!!!

but of course, his momma will come out saying what a choir boy he was and that the police didn't have to hurt him.

Slide lock is a good time to reassess the situation while you reload from cover.
"Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you."
This is accurate. My knees are blown out, my big toes are fused on both feet,
and I'm too fat to flee in any case. Having had several injuries of note, including
having my septum ripped loose from it's mountings, and being hit in the head hard
enough to knock me unconscious for 8-10 minutes, I can't afford to soak up any
more injuries, especially impacts to the head. There's no way I can go
mano-a-mano with somebody who does it for a living, but I still can shoot pretty well.
When I went through the NRA's BP-OTH course I put every shot into the 5 zone
on the target over the course of 2 days. Shooting well would seem to be my
only feasible choice when confronted by a deadly threat. I may not come out
unscathed, but I will not grovel or give up.

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back