This is sound reasoning

Brainchild

Hey everybody.I don't know if many of you have already read this,but it is pretty good,in my opinion.Check it out.And if any of you know how this can be sent to the USSC in D.C.,let me know.

Link Removed

HK4U

+1. Endowed by their Creator.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men....are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness

HK4U

politicians

Just an Idea, but perhaps today's politicians should read this.

I supect that most of them have read it at least sometime in their life but probably have as much reagard for it as they do the constitution.

gvaldeg1

NRA Member
Justice Joseph Story

Hey everybody.I don't know if many of you have already read this,but it is pretty good,in my opinion.Check it out.And if any of you know how this can be sent to the USSC in D.C.,let me know.

Link Removed

WOW, that is a great article! It would, in fact, be helpful if some one could call it to the attention of the USSC. If you wondered about the guy who wrote it (Justice Story), here's a link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Story

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taralane041