This is amusing

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!! Clearly she is drunk, insane, crazy, or has other issues. Not untypical experiences on trains or subways sometimes. I've had a few interesting similar experiences. The best thing to do is just ignore the person and only act if they start messing with your person or become a threat to you. That dude took what she was saying as an offense and lost his cool a bit. Something not to do by any means. Its just a normal part of life and just something to be apprised of but not act on unless it becomes a threat to your life, etc.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!! Clearly she is drunk, insane, crazy, or has other issues. Not untypical experiences on trains or subways sometimes. I've had a few interesting similar experiences. The best thing to do is just ignore the person and only act if they start messing with your person or become a threat to you. That dude took what she was saying as an offense and lost his cool a bit. Something not to do by any means. Its just a normal part of life and just something to be apprised of but not act on unless it becomes a threat to your life, etc.

Is this woman.......
A) Drunk
B) Insane
C) Crazy
D) Other issues

Um I say E) All thee above!!!

been on some trains in europe where drunk idiots were acting in a similar way. I thought one time that they were going to put a hole in the train wall from them singing their drunken song and smashing the walls... pretty funny

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back