This happened to me on Wednesday...

Rent and watch the movie "My Cousin Vinny" a few times before going to court. Maybe it was a different "Yoot" with the same make and model car!:pleasantry:

Oh MAN! My absolute favorite movie of all time. I bought it and just about wore it out.

"My biological clock is ticking like this!"
"Well, I guess the f*&$%#@ thing is broken then."
"The little deer puts its little deer lips down to the cool water, and BAM!"
"Oh ya, like you blend."
"Don't bail me out this time."
"I thought you said that train doesn't usually come through here at.."
"The cleaners had the flu"
"If you think I'm hostile NOW, wait til you see me tonight."
"So you must have MAGIC grits>"

:laugh:

A classic of major proportion. :sarcastic:

Oh MAN! My absolute favorite movie of all time. I bought it and just about wore it out.

"My biological clock is ticking like this!"
"Well, I guess the f*&$%#@ thing is broken then."
"The little deer puts its little deer lips down to the cool water, and BAM!"
"Oh ya, like you blend."
"Don't bail me out this time."
"I thought you said that train doesn't usually come through here at.."
"The cleaners had the flu"
"If you think I'm hostile NOW, wait til you see me tonight."
"So you must have MAGIC grits>"

:laugh:

A classic of major proportion. :sarcastic:

100% agree....

"I wore this ridiculous thing for you"
"I think its time for a thicker set dear"
"and and and YET...you were not wearing your necessary PREscription eye glasses"
"I'm through with this guy"
"Let the record show that counsler is holding up 2 fingers", "Your honor!"

"Mr. Gambini, are you mockin' me with that outfit?"
"No, I don't think you do understand, you're now in contempt of court"
"The entire opening statement with the exception of thank you will be strickin' from the record"

Ok, I'll stop! lol

Red Mustang

For several years, I was a volunteer fireman. Drove a RED pickup, and many times was over the speed limit, responding to emergencies, from my home. Fortunately, never stopped, but I did read there was some research done, and the human body responds more quickly to RED, rather than another color. And thus, LEO responds quicker to the red colored vehicles, than any other color. I drive a different colored pickup, now.

Buckshot, I don't know if it was the same study or not, but the study I read that in continued to say that dark gray, dark green and brown draw the least attention.

For several years, I was a volunteer fireman. Drove a RED pickup, and many times was over the speed limit, responding to emergencies, from my home. Fortunately, never stopped, but I did read there was some research done, and the human body responds more quickly to RED, rather than another color. And thus, LEO responds quicker to the red colored vehicles, than any other color. I drive a different colored pickup, now.

Time to go paint the Mustang...

Buckshot, I don't know if it was the same study or not, but the study I read that in continued to say that dark gray, dark green and brown draw the least attention.

Dark green it is!:biggrin:

EYE-CLAP-DENTICAL :pleasantry:

It's awful you have to go to these lengths for an issue like this man... best of luck. Hopefully justice is working that day.

UPDATE ON MY CASE​

I just got a letter from the judge regarding my wrongfully accused reckless driving ticket.....here's what it says...

"Dear Sir,

In reference to the case listed above, the trooper is going to Nolle Prosse this case. The trooper has asked me to send you this letter in regard to the ticket. So, therefore you will not have to come to court."

Damn right I don't have to CAUSE YOU GOT THE WRONG DUDE! Man, what huge relief that letter was today. Couldn't have come at a better time....tonight is my concealed carry class. Speaking of that any of you SC folks have any tips for me for the class! lol

WIKI---
Nolle prosequi (/'nolːe pro'sekwi/ in Latin, commonly approximated /'noʊlei prə'sekwi/ in English) is a Latin legal phrase meaning "not to pursue." It is the term used in many common law criminal jurisdictions to describe a prosecutor's application to discontinue criminal charges before trial, or up until, but before verdict.

Link Removed

nolle prosequi (no-lay pro-say-kwee) n. Latin for "we shall no longer prosecute," which is a declaration made to the judge by a prosecutor in a criminal case (or by a plaintiff in a civil lawsuit) either before or during trial, meaning the case against the defendant is being dropped. The statement is an admission that the charges cannot be proved, that evidence has demonstrated either innocence or a fatal flaw in the prosecution's claim, or the district attorney has become convinced the accused is innocent. Understandably, usage of the phrase it is rare. In the 1947 courtroom movie, "Boomerang!" the climactic moment arrived when the District Attorney himself proved the accused person innocent and declared "nolle prosequi."

Dang. That Ford commercial brought a tear to my eye. First time that's ever happened over a commercial. Maybe the memories of having two Marine sons return from Iraq (three times!) has something to do with it. Yeah, that's it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Rent and watch the movie "My Cousin Vinny" a few times before going to court. Maybe it was a different "Yoot"

One of my favorite movies. Being from Oklahoma instead of Brooklyn or the Bronx, when I first heard the quoted line, I thought he was saying "Utes", as in Native Americans.

In the subject case of this thread, the police must have found proof that this citation was a case of mistaken identity, probably when they chased the other guy a second time and caught him.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back