This Guy Will Be President One Day....Wish It Was Tomorrow.

G50AE

The Kanye West/Michael Bolton ticket was always a bad idea, IMHO. I still want to see Essie Mae Washington-Williams for president, she's got the political petigree.

Grognard Gunny

I like West. (Even sent him a contribution for his campaign, not MY Rep./District.) He calls 'em as he sees 'em. My kind of Leader.

Sort of a slimmed down, darker version of NJ Gov Christie. LOL!

I really got cheered when he referred to Wasserwoman-Schultz as "vile". (DEAD BANG ON! Fire for effect!)

You could almost hear her complaint: "WELL! I never!!!!!!" (Maybe it's about time someone did! LOL!)

GG

S&W645

NRA Life Member
I like West. (Even sent him a contribution for his campaign, not MY Rep./District.) He calls 'em as he sees 'em. My kind of Leader.

I really got cheered when he referred to Wasserwoman-Schultz as "vile". (DEAD BANG ON! Fire for effect!)

You could almost hear her complaint: "WELL! I never!!!!!!" (Maybe it's about time someone did! LOL!)

GG
Wasserwoman-Schultz as "vile". Swap the letters around and you'd be closer. EVIL!!!!!!

Tucker's Mom

GG
You and me both...sent him my contribution too. On the other hand, that itchy bitsy double tongued woman took advantage of her being a woman to say things about men because she thought she is untouchable. Wrong...!! ...she met more than her match with West. Marco Rubio, Allan West and/or Rick Perry...sad if neither of them will run in 2012...

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bretmcphilips