This guy is lucky.

Disgusting! Someday white people will be the "minority"...let us hope that there are enough "whites" to protect the rights of every citizen from these idiots.

Thats when you make sure that not only your pistol is ready, but also your shotgun fully loaded with 00 buckshot.

Chase me into my house, two attack dogs, shotgun and pistol, will be easy to spot the BG's they will be in a body bag. I ask again where were the police?.

always be ready!

This is why I carry even at home. My AR is loaded and ready. I have two dogs that make great alarms. Anyone who does that on my property and then enters my home is going to bleed. I've got six kids very close to the front windows/door.

Scary senerio! If my wife and kids where home I would have fired and not felt bad at all. Police are like condoms, never around when you really need one.

LaVelle, who runs sports leagues composed of youths and adults of different races, said he doesn't want any retaliation on the people who attacked him. But the attack has instilled fear in him and his family, and he hopes that there will be more of a police presence in the neighborhood.

His wife is afraid to stay at home, and "every time I hear a car, I'm looking out the door," he said.

"It's not a good way to live."

His wife is afraid at home, he looks out the door at the sound of every car.Still he only hopes for more police presence.

All he needs is a VICTIM tattoo on his forehead.
No way to live indeed.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back