This group is about US, you and I

Oregon Vet

NRA Life Since 03/1985
This is a small intro to Oath Keepers. I highly recommend you go to their site by clicking their link and reading for a hour or so (or more), see what they are about. It is good.

This group is about US, you and I and how we believe the USA should be ran, and what orders we follow. That crap that happened down South where the cops / military were taking peoples guns should NEVER have happened. Now we have a new thing happening in the USA where Law Enforcement and Military people ARE standing up and pledging that will not happen with them. If people DO stand for what this site Oath Keepers stands for, then we CAN stop the bad stuff that is going on in our government. We DO have to make a stand.

Their oath is to the Constitution of the United States, not to the government. Some of it: (this IS GOOD stuff, people!)

OATH KEEPERS: ORDERS WE WILL NOT OBEY
Oath Keepers: Oath Keepers: Orders We Will Not Obey

Click text above to read full length version.

1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.

2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the
American people

3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful
enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.

4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of
emergency” on a state.

5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that
asserts its sovereignty.

6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning
them into giant concentration camps.

7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form
of detention camps under any pretext.

8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign
troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or
to “maintain control.”

9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the
American people, including food and other essential supplies.

10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people
to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government
for a redress of grievances.

(Read the full declaration here
Oath Keepers: Oath Keepers: Orders We Will Not Obey)

ABOUT OATH KEEPERS:

Oath Keepers is an association of currently serving military, veterans, and peace officers who _will_ fulfill the oath we swore to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help us God.

Our oath is to the Constitution, not to the politicians, and we will not obey unconstitutional (and thus illegal) and immoral orders, such as orders to disarm the American people or to place them under martial law and deprive them of their ancient right to jury trial.

We Oath Keepers have drawn a line in the sand. We will not “just follow orders."

Our motto is “Not on our watch!”

If you, the American people, are forced to once again fight for your liberty in another American Revolution, you will not be alone. We will stand with you.

There is at this time a debate within the ranks of the military regarding their oath. Some mistakenly believe they must follow any order the President issues. But you can rest assured that many others in the military do understand that their loyalty is to the Constitution, and understand what that means.

The mission of Oath Keepers is to vastly increase their numbers. We are in a battle for the hearts and minds of our own troops. To win that battle, Oath Keepers will use written and video testimony of active duty military, veterans (especially combat vets), and peace officers to reach, teach, and inspire our brothers in arms in the military and police to fulfill their oaths and stand as guardians of the Republic.

If you are currently in the military, are a veteran, or are a peace officer, please submit your written and/or video testimony on your oath, so you can help us win that battle for hearts and minds. Your submission may be anonymous.

Guardians of the Republic, fulfill your oath. Join us.

Obviously, not all LEOs are on-board with this oath. Apparently, in North Carolina, the local police, the FBI and the state troopers raided a home and hauled off a 16-year-old boy (who is STILL under arrest in jail) under the Patriot Act.

Mom says Patriot Act stripped son of due process :: WRAL.com

I hope to hell that at least SOME of our military and LEOs have the integrity (and the balls) to disobey these kinds of orders and not terrorize US citizens. But I'm not holding my breath. We had best prepare for the day when they come for each one of us, probably just for posting on a forum like this one.

As Pogo said, we have met the enemy, and he is us!

Exactly, Piece Corps, exactly. So far only a few have stood up. Let us help do everything we can to get people to REMEMBER... it IS about the Constitution, NOT about the people we elect to office.

The Oath Keepers has only been going on for a very short time, let us hope and pray that it takes off like a wildfire and there is no stopping it.

We, the people, NEED our country back from the, I don't know what to call them, who have taken it over. It is NOT going to be easy or quickly done, but if enough of us stand fast, it WILL happen.

The boy appears to be a terrorist for real, his mother is right there with him, stating he was having fun and they were laughing about it. WHAT is the matter with those people?

Ken

Last edited:
Not the Patriot Act

Apparently, in North Carolina, the local police, the FBI and the state troopers raided a home and hauled off a 16-year-old boy (who is STILL under arrest in jail) under the Patriot Act.

Other sources, including WRAL referenced above, have since indicated that the boy has been charged under a law dating back to 1939, not the Patriot Act. Wired has a lot of additional information about this incident:

Link Removed

Much of the online fury was triggered by Lundeby’s incorrect claim — uncritically reported by the station — that the boy was being held without any legal rights on the authority of the 2001 USA Patriot Act. In truth, making telephone bomb threats has been a federal crime since 1939. The teenager is being held without bail in Indiana, but he’s been formally charged, has a court-appointed attorney, and has already made three appearances in front of a judge. The case is sealed because the suspect is a minor.

Other sources, including WRAL referenced above, have since indicated that the boy has been charged under a law dating back to 1939, not the Patriot Act. Wired has a lot of additional information about this incident:

Link Removed

Thank you for posting that, michael2m. That clears up a lot for me.You're talking 10's of thousands of dollars if not 100's of thousands of dollars worth of wasted time to peoples lives and many of them will have stress problems the rest of their lives because of his playing.

His mother knew and never done anything... in my book, that makes her just as guilty. She could have went to the police the moment she became aware of what he was doing and stopped it right then. Nope, just a "don't do that Honey." ... him; "but Mom, I'm having fun", Mom "Oh, okay."

What a bunch of loser people we have in society these days.

People like that are turning America into a loser country. That IS sad.

We need to break some eggs, soon, real soon.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back