This bank president gets it!

I B Packin

Gary H.
We need more businesses like this one. Wish I had a bank like that near me.

Link Removed

sign on bank you showed above
Link Removed
yup, this one "gets it" too
They paid for CHL training for employees at the bank
Story here Link Removed

video here
KWTX - Video

"if you try something nefarious in the bank, you might wind up in a horizontal position." Best line EVER.

No, it is not illegal to carry in a bank. This banker just wants to welcome those who carry and remind any would be robber that this bank might not be a good place to practice his craft.

Actually switched a little business to this guy, little bit of a problem, but support the idea. Chappell Hill is a little community West of the Houston area, nice town, great folks, great smoked links.

He is saying he can't afford to protect his bank so he needs his customers to play security guard for him.
Next he'll be inviting customers to bring their own vaults to lock up their money.

nogods:217522 said:
He is saying he can't afford to protect his bank so he needs his customers to play security guard for him.
Next he'll be inviting customers to bring their own vaults to lock up their money.

Riiiiiiiiggghhhht.......anyways...

Why the hell should it be illegal to carry in a bank, post office or any where else? "Gun free zones" are arguab;y the most dangerous places in the country except for Chicago and DC.

Legally concealed should not be a problem in states where CCP's are required. Open carry I can understand some places having a problem with it - mainly because of other customers whining about it being visible.

Thugs are going to carry concealed anyway.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back