Thinking about purchasing a Ruger LC9

theohiostate77

Was wondering if anyone else has purchased. I plan to conceal carry. Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you

I love the size and weight of mine.....not a huge fan of the chamber indicator or the need to use a key for take down. But, for the price you can't beat it.

I have the SR9c. The sizes didn't look like they differed too much. I like the higher mag capacity (1-10 round for concealment and 1-17 round) and fits better in my hand (meduim sized hands). The LC9 didn't feel comfortable in my hand. The LC9 will probably fit better in a pocket. SR9c is easy to take down. Try both out.

Thanks for your information. My only concern is I am 6' 8" and have huge hands I have been carrying my Glock 30 for conceal carry, but want something a lot smaller and lighter

I've had mine for about 6 months with no complaints......the first couple of times I fired it I was push down on the mag release but after a couple of adjustments on my end its a great Ccw firearm

A buddy of mine got one a few weeks ago & loves it.

We took it out & put 100 rounds through it so far. No malfunctions of any kind. This will be my next gun.

I have the SR9c. The sizes didn't look like they differed too much. I like the higher mag capacity (1-10 round for concealment and 1-17 round) and fits better in my hand (meduim sized hands). The LC9 didn't feel comfortable in my hand. The LC9 will probably fit better in a pocket. SR9c is easy to take down. Try both out.
I have both the Ruger SR9C and the Ruger LC9. Both are excelent guns both I prefer to carry the LC9. Actually it depends on how I feel in the morning when I get up!!

If you can try shooting the other small 9mms befor buying the Ruger, I had one and did not really care for it, the Taurus 709 has better feel and seemed to shoot easyer, less felt recoil, and about the same price, the Ruger felt a lot like the small keltech, "terrible" that thing would sting when fired, if you wanted to go with a bit bigger framed gun you have a lot larger selection, go to a range and try some differant guns before buying

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back