They Sent My Census Form Back

Oldgrunt

I get the best emails!

Seemed like a reasonable answer to me !!!

They sent my Census form back!!
In answer to the Census question, 'Do you have any dependents?', I put ....... "12 million illegal immigrants, crack heads, unemployable bastards, the cast of The Jerry Springer Show, 140,000 people in our 133 penal establishments in California , leftovers from Katrina, half of Mexico , some of Congress, most of the Senate and a Muslim President!"
................. Apparently this wasn't an acceptable answer.

Grunt: good job!! I answered no. 1 and no. 9 if I recall correctly. Two people and two Americans. They have no right to ask my color. I did receive a call several months after the census, and told her the same thing respectfully and then hung up. Never heard back.

Was this your first census, do you always object or is it a special case when the president is a democrat (and black). For instance there are fewer illegal immigrants now than last census...and they have always asked about race. Funny how that works...

Was this your first census, do you always object or is it a special case when the president is a democrat (and black). For instance there are fewer illegal immigrants now than last census...and they have always asked about race. Funny how that works...

dark: second time. Yes I always answer the same....two people and I am an American....if they want to come to my house it may be obvious of my race. I beleive we should all be Americans First they have no right to ask that question or any other. Congressional representation rests on the census. Liberals will certainly fill out the form after all they need their hand outs.

dark: second time. Yes I always answer the same....two people and I am an American....if they want to come to my house it may be obvious of my race. I beleive we should all be Americans First they have no right to ask that question or any other. Congressional representation rests on the census. Liberals will certainly fill out the form after all they need their hand outs.

Pretty much the way I see it. I fill out the population data so they can choose representation. I don't fill out the race or other stuff since I don't particularly want my representation gerrymandered, and I don't have any handouts to gain.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back