They Have made to MY STATE!!

When the old man finally kicks the bucket, I say we all go protest his funeral.

When his daughter goes we can do the same thing, and I'll even lead the first chorus of "Ding Dong the witch is dead."

This bunch may call themselves "Christian" but they don't know the first thing about living a Christ-centered life.

When his daughter goes we can do the same thing, and I'll even lead the first chorus of "Ding Dong the witch is dead."

This bunch may call themselves "Christian" but they don't know the first thing about living a Christ-centered life.
And here I always thought a good Christian wasn't supposed to judge others... :rolleyes:

Typical.

Protest it, I would rather celebrate it!!

If those nut cases come out to your area to protest a funeral for one of your area fallen soldiers gather a group of good Samaritans and form a line by holding hands in front of them as far out as possible from the service and sing hymns. This would help drowned out all the hateful words and chants.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back