Thermal hog eradication 7 down video

theblakester

Got an invite to go down to Victoria, Tx to help eradicate some hogs that had been hitting the corn fields pretty hard. We started around 9:00 and wrapped it up around 3:00 am. We drove around scanning fields out the window and stopped in a few places to call for a few minutes here and there. We got 6 confirmed kills on the first group. Then later in the night took out a single boar that is not in this video. 7 confirmed kills for the night.
Equipment used- 12.5" 6.8 SPC from Eric at Blackstonearms.com. Reap-IR thermal sight from Cliff at ThirdCoastThermal.com recorded with the MDVR from Ultimate night vision.
Attached to the muzzle is the Sig Sauer 762 titanium QD suppressor from Silencershop.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wild hogs need to be eliminated from the land. They are destructive and a danger to humans.

Wild hogs need to be eliminated from the land. They are destructive and a danger to humans.

They say u have to take out 75% of them per year to keep the population from increasing. They reproduce so fast and are so adaptive to the land. Very destructive!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back