Them deadly axes again

HK4U

If I have said it once I have said it a thousand times no body should be allowed to own an ax unless he is a fireman or logger.

Link Removed

Police are hunting an elderly man after a vicious home ax attack in an Australian town that seriously wounded a female police officer and left her mother and two young children dead.

Police are seeking to question John Walsh, the father of wounded Senior Constable Shelly Walsh, The Daily Telegraph reported.

Shelly Walsh is in a serious but stable condition for at Orange Base Hospital. Her two children, a 7-year-old boy and 5-year-old girl, and her mother, Mabel, were killed in the attack inside her home at Cowra.

It is feared John Walsh, in his late 70s, is heading to the Newcastle area and may commit more violence.

A neighbor has told how Shelly Walsh ran to his house bleeding and screaming for help.

“Apparently she came in screaming that her father’s gone off and axed the kids,” Terry Lovett said.

Lovett, who is in Canberra, spoke to his wife by phone shortly after the tragedy unfolded mid-afternoon today.

He said said his wife, Cheryl, helped Shelly Walsh, who had a cut across her face.

It is believed that the eldest child of the injured officer, a 9-year-old, was at school at the time of the attack and checks are being made on this child's welfare.

Police have informed the father of the children, also believed to be a police officer, that they have been killed and are now protecting him with the belief John Walsh is on his way to harm him.

John Walsh allegedly threatened to kill the estranged husband, police said.

Click here to read more on this story from News.com.au.

it seems to me that axes are jealous of guns getting all the attention.. so some axes decided to make people evil once in their hands, just the way guns do.

Two for ya . Man with axe attacks family and another attacks with sie .Getting wierd here in Florida. Home of goofy

Now the government is going to require axes to be registered. Then, in another 20 or so years, all axe ownership will be illegal and nobody will own axes in Australia. Because nobody will own axes, nobody will ever have to worry about getting murdered by one ever again!

Now the government is going to require axes to be registered. Then, in another 20 or so years, all axe ownership will be illegal and nobody will own axes in Australia. Because nobody will own axes, nobody will ever have to worry about getting murdered by one ever again!

Be sure to "ax" the Austrailians if the same has worked with the outlaw of guns in their country. ;)

gf

I partly heat by wood stove and cut my own firewood. Do you think I could get a permit for an axe?

It should be dull and have a handle of 33 and a half inchs. Not in your car not in a bar never in a boat No it won't float. Sorry.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back