The War On Terror Does Not Apply To Mexico

Great read, thanks for posting.

I completely agree. This administration has thier priorities, bass-ackwards. We are supposedly trying to "liberate" a country that hates us for being there, all in the false pretense that Saddam had WMD's, and Al-Qeada supposedly attacked us. Obviously our countries economy is hurting, so we dump billions into a pointless foreign war? Our borders are wide open, and the evil Al-Qeada monster is running around. So we put thousands of troops in a foreign country?

Seems like our trusty government has some hidden agendas, maybe?

Great read, thanks for posting.

I completely agree. This administration has their priorities, bass-ackwards. We are supposedly trying to "liberate" a country that hates us for being there, all in the false pretense that Saddam had Wmds, and Al-Qaeda supposedly attacked us. Obviously our countries economy is hurting, so we dump billions into a pointless foreign war? Our borders are wide open, and the evil Al-Qaeda monster is running around. So we put thousands of troops in a foreign country?

Seems like our trusty government has some hidden agendas, maybe?

And what really gets me is when our president talks about establishing a democratic government there. How do you have democracy in a country that is predominantly Muslim?:amuse:

all i can say is...

VIVA LA ESTADOS UNIDOS! REMEMBER THE ALAMO! REMEMBER GOLIAD! ANDONE OF MY FAVORITE QUOTES-" YOU CAN GO TO HELL. I AM GOING TO TEXAS!"-DAVY CROCKETT. { WHICH DURING SUMMER, IS LIKE BEING IN HELL!!:icon_smile:}

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back