The US has 90 guns for every 100 citizens.

I would have to take that Reuters write up with a grain of salt. The Soviets handed out AK's by the millions, like party favors. Sounds like some anti-gun journalist trying to play the smoke and mirrors game to me. Just my opinion though, and I could be all wet.:laugh:

4.5 million per year?

Is that all. I think with a little effort we could reach 6 million by the end of 2010. :laugh:

I would like to see about 90 per person. I am not there yet so I guess I better get busy.:biggrin:

no way

The number seems a bit high. I know that one serious gun guy/girl has enough firearms in his/her safe to arm each person on his block.
However there are not that many gun guys/girls with safes in the US population as a whole.
This is the survey.
Small Arms Survey - Home

This is the graduate institute that conducted the survey.
Its professors scream one word - LIB TARD.

Link Removed

Bottom line, I disagree with the numbers.

Probably time I patronized my local gun shops again. I'm currently in the market for H&K PM7 9mm. Anyone selling one?

Joke: What I wanna know is what are the other 10 out of 100 people doing for self defense?

Who knows, but I for one certainly respect their right to NOT have a firearm.
And I will show that respect by NOT defending them during a time when they most needed a firearm.

Well I'm doing my part!:yu: Two weeks ago there was a REALLY good buy on a new Liberty safe at my store. I wanted to get it since mine is almost full already, but my husband said NO because he knows I would fill it...:biggrin: I passed it up only because they will have good deals on Black friday, and by then my safe will be full!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back