The Staw poll is over. Now who?

walt629

Pawlenty pulls out and Bachman makes a strong showing. Ron Paul shows a strong second. :wacko:

Now what? Do we put a lot of credence in all of this? The Iowa Sraw Poll is, as I understand it, an oportunity for the candidates to invite their followers to come vote for them (hence Pauls 2nd place finish?).

Romney doesn't participate and Perry jumps in the race from The Carolinas. What is THAT all about and why not announce from his home state? Don't they like him there? :mad:

So Now that the face of the race has changed, who do you like now?

I'm still leaning towards Cain. We really do need a businessman not a politician. IMHO of course

Tucker's Mom

Perry for POTUS and Cain for VP. Ron Paul won't have a chance. He is a career politician -- 35 years in politics is just far too long. Just my oipinion, but I do not really think he is electable. But watch it -- the Democraps will "enable" someone who will not have a chance against Obummer. Just look at what happened when they got McCain to run for the bummer. But then on the other hand, Bachmann or any other ones will be better than the bummer.

saintjerome

why not Ron Paul?

He tells it like it is. Everything he said would happen is happening now. He's honest forthright and noncompromising. He's becoming very big with young people as they realize he's tells the truth and offers real solutions.

CharlieK

He tells it like it is. Everything he said would happen is happening now. He's honest forthright and noncompromising. He's becoming very big with young people as they realize he's tells the truth and offers real solutions.

When was the last time that we had an isolationist for President? Ever?

boycan

Perry on his WORST DAY is better than Obama on his BEST! Perry even finished 6th in the straw poles as a write-in ;)

Terminal Lance

Yes, obviously. You were speaking against ron Paul and his isolationist views. You asked when we ever had one for president and although James Monroe was a great example, I was pointing out that with Obama you shouldn't be so sure it can't happen.

gunnerbob

PEW Professional
When was the last time that we had an isolationist for President? Ever?

Every other president has been one.... what I mean is, with our policies around the globe we have got the world as a whole to hate us. So, we are isolated in this world. Don't be fooled by the countries pretending to be our friends just to get our aid and troops to fight their wars.

Ron Paul has my vote. I've read his books, and researched the man for a long time... I like him. I have yet to get the same feeling from the other candidates.

BC1

I think Bachman did well because it's her home state. I like Perry and Bachman. Would love to see them on the same ticket.

Ron Paul lost my confidence after the debate. He sounded nutty. He wants to try terrorists in the U.S. giving them the same rights as American citizens. Sometimes the intelligence used to capture a terrorist can't be disclosed for national security purposes and therefor can't be presented in court. He also blames America for Iran. This is about much more than gun rights.

BeauRyker

Every other president has been one.... what I mean is, with our policies around the globe we have got the world as a whole to hate us. So, we are isolated in this world. Don't be fooled by the countries pretending to be our friends just to get our aid and troops to fight their wars.

Ron Paul has my vote. I've read his books, and researched the man for a long time... I like him. I have yet to get the same feeling from the other candidates.

In a debate, the first question would be, "Did you say you wanted to legalize drugs?". At that point, Ron Paul is done.

BigSlick

Don't trust Perry

Along with his Bilderberger connections in 2007 and 2011 he is also a fan boy of the CFR. He was behind the Trans Texas Corridor and mandated that all school girls in Texas get the Gardasil vaccine. (Which is against the Constitution)

Perry also killed the anti TSA bill in the Texas Legislature during its last session.

He was once a Democrat. Yes people can change but old habits die hard. I think I would actually vote for Obama if those were my only choices. Yes, he is slick and looks presidential but I just don't trust him.

A Texas Two-Step: When Rick Perry Backed Al Gore

Read more: Link Removed

BeauRyker

Along with his Bilderberger connections in 2007 and 2011 he is also a fan boy of the CFR. He was behind the Trans Texas Corridor and mandated that all school girls in Texas get the Gardasil vaccine. (Which is against the Constitution)

Perry also killed the anti TSA bill in the Texas Legislature during its last session.

He was once a Democrat. Yes people can change but old habits die hard. I think I would actually vote for Obama if those were my only choices. Yes, he is slick and looks presidential but I just don't trust him.

A Texas Two-Step: When Rick Perry Backed Al Gore

Read more: Link Removed

You need to get edumacated just a bit. You'll be a happier person.:biggrin: Thinking people see through all that garbage.

And you're quoting the liberal bible, TIME MAGAZINE????? Gotta be true then, huh?

sFe

In a debate, the first question would be, "Did you say you wanted to legalize drugs?". At that point, Ron Paul is done.

There already is a **** ton of legal drugs, a lot of which are more dangerous than the illegal ones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForwardUntilDawn