The Second Revolution

Powerful video rant! Going to read-up more about Thomas Paine (the original, born in Thetford, Norfolk, England, 1737-1809).
Found this site full of his quotes that make so much sense.
Link Removed
Pity we didn't have someone like him running for this election.
Think he would have alienated most voters who R charged with their spin on their religion being the ONLY way to salvation, with a few choice quotes like this:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1]"[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yet this is trash that the Church imposes upon the world as the Word of God; this is the collection of lies and contradictions called the Holy Bible! This is the rubbish called Revealed Religion![/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1]"
[SIZE=-1] -- Thomas Paine,[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
Being a born again agnostic, he suits my agenda just fine. :meeting:
Right on post/find ronwill!

Canis-Lupus

Being a born again Christian I will admit I am not crazy about any of his opinions that came along on Christianity. He did however make a lot of sense in other areas and on other things. guess that means that you can agree some of the time with some things people say and not agree with everthing.

Powerful video rant! Going to read-up more about Thomas Paine (the original, born in Thetford, Norfolk, England, 1737-1809).
Found this site full of his quotes that make so much sense.
Link Removed
Pity we didn't have someone like him running for this election.
Think he would have alienated most voters who R charged with their spin on their religion being the ONLY way to salvation, with a few choice quotes like this:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1]"[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yet this is trash that the Church imposes upon the world as the Word of God; this is the collection of lies and contradictions called the Holy Bible! This is the rubbish called Revealed Religion![/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1]"
[SIZE=-1] -- Thomas Paine,[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
Being a born again agnostic, he suits my agenda just fine. :meeting:
Right on post/find ronwill!

Canis-Lupus

Well, I suppose we can't have it all. Nevertheless, Thomas Paine and this Thomas Paine impersonator make a hell of a lot of sense.

Doc, I didn't call the switchboard a I prefer to write. Did you happen to make the call?

I'd like to think I'm already playing my part by being a member of the NRA, being a responsible gun owner, and voting for pro 2A candidates.

Last edited:
Strange dilema

Right on the money. There is very little common sense in America anymore.

I have often wondered; at what point does "common" sense become "uncommon" and the lunacy of the masses become "common"?

Just a (humerous, yet no so much) play on words and an ironic indicator of the decay of today's society. :fie:

Last edited:
I have often wondered; at what point does "common" sense become "uncommon" and the lunacy of the masses become "common"?

Just a (humerous, yet no so much) play on words and an ironic indicator of the decay of today's society. :fie:
Good point. Let the constitution be our guide and everything else should fall into place.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back