The Right to Keep and Bear Arms -- CCW Explanation

Amsdorf

VDMA VIDEOS
I put this video together for the purpose of informing my friends, family and others why I choose to exercise my right to keep, and bear, arms. It is a concept that seems strange, foreign and even a bit weird to people who have never thought through the issues carefully.

How have you helped people understand your position on the Second Amendment? What have you found to be the most helpful way to move a conversation in a positive direction when these issues come up?

Nicely done... I am also a Pastor (Baptist) who carries concealed, here in PA. I have a sig p250 compact in 9mm that I carry everywhere (legally allowed) including in the pulpit every Sunday. I also prefer the outside the waistband holster but I have an inside the waist band holster that I got from Link Removed and made myself, from a sheet of kydex that I got to mold to my gun, that is so comfortable that I usually don't even notice that it is there making it VERY comfortable, almost as good as my outside the waistband holster.
Thanks for posting

I have it really tough, living in Illinois, the only State in the Nation to not have any form of CCW Law. My Father carried, his entire life, right up to 1980. Ban or no Ban, he did not care. He taught me many things, but the most valuable lesson was learned in 1968, when four men approached us and informed my Father in not such nice words, that we were not going to be going home in one piece. The Racial issues of the times had caused a civil unrest and we were about to be victims. My Dad was a Korean War Veteran and had seen this coming, long before they ever opened their mouths to speak. I will never forget what he said, in the same calm voice that he spoke with as though nothing was wrong... "I have a gun, it is in my hand and ready to fire". The threat was no longer willing to be a threat and we went home, my Hero!

I tried posting the other day but it said it had to be approved before it was posted... It still isn't posted?

Anyway, I just wanted to say "well done". I am also a pastor (Baptist) who carries concealed everywhere I go including in the pulpit every Sunday... Keep up the good work!

sent from my HTC EVO 4G via tapatalk

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back